17

The search

"Something is definitely wrong, There's no sign of her! How can she disappear suddenly? That's impossible"

Jungkook yelled aggressively, he tried everything, every single thing to find heaven by now but still couldn't find her. It doesn't makes him only angry, but worried too.

It's been six days, almost a whole damn week since heaven is missing and jungkook is going crazy.

"Calm down jungkook, she's probably somewhere out there chilling" Taehyung said unbothered.

"I don't think that's the case taehyung, I've a bad feeling about this." Jungkook said grabbing his hair in frustration. "Everywhere, I've searched everywhere. The whole city, the airport, the station. There's so sign of her even the CCTVs. That means she's still here, she hasn't left this place." he explained

"Taehyung, can you go to her house? I already told my men to look over there but they didn't find her but I still doubt it. I really need to make sure she's not there" jungkook pleaded.

"Why don't you go by yourself?" Taehyung questioned.

"You know, They don't like me" Jungkook huffs. He knew heaven wasn't there but still somewhere in his heart he hopes to find her there.

"Okay then I'll be get going" Taehyung said, standing up and making his way out.

"I just want to know you're alright heaven, I won't force you to come back to me. I just need to know you're not hurt. Please be okay" Jungkook mumbled as his eyes got glossier.

_____

"Excuse me mister! You can't enter our house like that!"

Heaven's father wailed at the man that just entered their place forcefully. Earning no response from him, he again yelled at him.

"I'm talking to you? Who are you?"

Taehyung unbotheredly went inside and sat on the couch, the couple was surprised by the unannounced guest and they knew he wasn't just a normal man since he had a gun on his hand, that taehyung used to purposefully threaten them.

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm your son in law's friend" Taehyung replied sarcastically. He knew heaven wasn't there so he didn't even bothered looking around. He was just here because of jungkook.

The couple looked at eachother before speaking "jungkook is not our son in law, the marriage meant nothing to us! Now leave before I call the cops on you"

They got on taehyung's nerves and without thinking twice, taehyung shot heaven's father on his leg.

The lady yelped at the sight of her husband getting shot, she didn't actually thought that taehyung would do something like that.

"When I said don't talk to me like that, you should've listened!" taehyung hisses one last time before making his way out.

"Old fucking brats! I can't believe I'm doing this shit for him" he mumbled while driving off.

When he reached jungkook's place, he was surprised when he encountered jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed him by his collar, he was really evidently angry on him

"Taehyung what the hell did you do there!?"

"I did what?" taehyung was taken aback by jungkook's words.

"Why did you shot her dad!?" jungkook asks. His men already told him what happened there.

"Calm down jungkook it's not a big deal he's still alive." he tried explaining.

"I didn't gave you the permission to hurt them! How dare you do that? I only told you to look for heaven!" jungkook yelled, frustrated at him. He already had a lot to deal with and now this happened.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me for those old-" taehyung was immediately cut off.

"You know what, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. JUST GO AWAY AND NEVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN "

With that jungkook let go of taehyung, he didn't wished to talk to him anymore. He thought he'd help him but he caused him more problems. He cursed himself for even asking for help.

When taehyung reached his place back, he was still frustrated about what jungkook said. He just can't forget his words, he can't believe that jungkook who kills hundreds of people on a daily basis just yelled at him for shooting a random man.

"Don't need my help? well jungkook let's see what the future holds for you" he thought.

He took a cold shower to calm himself down, but it didn't help him either. wearing a robe he looked at himself in the mirror just then a sinister thought crossed his mind.

He makes his way out of the room, taking the keys out and unlocking a door.

"Jungkook was really harsh on me today, guess his wife has to pay now"

He said while undoing his robe.