26

The Consequences

"Jimin, I need your help"

She said hesitantly, still unsure if she should do this. What if he takes it against her? She thought

But her doubts were too strong, she can't back away now.

"Sure, what's the matter?" jimin asks.

She opens her handbag, taking out the strip of tablet that she has been eating for all these years "I want to know what it is. Can you check.." she titled her head "If it's some kind of drug....?" she completed.

Jimin was taken aback by her request but the at moment she seemed so stressed and helpless, that he couldn't make himself ask her anything at all. He understands she would have never asked for his help if it wasn't something serious.

"sure, I will" he agreed "i'll tell you as soon as I can" he smiled trying to make her feel at ease. He was just about to go but heaven stopped him again.

"wait..! Can I have your number?" she asked.

"I mean.. my husband would be upset if he saw me talking to you in person.... So we can just call each other instead." she abruptly said, knowing that he will understand what she's talking about

"okay" he said and gave his number to her. They bid their goodbyes and heaven went home back.

Every single minute she kept checking her phone, she was really curious. She wanted to call jimin so bad but she kept herself from doing so because she doesn't wanted to sound desperate.

A day passed by and she finally received the call. "heaven tell me, Are you taking these?" was the first question jimin asked her

"uhh Yes" she replied

"For how long?"

"Five years exactly.." she says slowly

"Who gave this to you? And what did he tell you about it" he kept questioning her, now heaven was really worried because he sounded serious.

"My husband.. he said it's vitamins that will help me with my memory loss. Jimin, now please tell me what it is?"

"heaven, it's clearly not what he told you it is. It's a drug... a really harmful one, And on top of that it's also banned since it's really dangerous. This is specifically used to distort someone's memory"

There was a deep silence, heaven didn't knew how to respond to him. Way too shocked to comprehend anything at all.

"Can I.. stop taking them?" she asks

"No! no! Not right now! you've been taking it for so long. Your body must be used to it.. if you stop taking them suddenly.. It can have really bad consequences" he explained