003

YouTube - Kaitlyn Bright (2.4M Subscribers) posted a video "beach vlog"!

👍497k 💬36k

"hey guys!" kaitlyn held up her camera as she buckled her seatbelt. "i'm so sorry for not posting on youtube in a while, i've just been so busy with filming, and i took a quick trip back to utah a few weeks ago. so i figured i would do a quick little vlog this afternoon. the cast are all going to the beach because we haven't hung out in a while, so i'm just going to film what we do and, you know, just clips of us being us and having fun. right now me and dior are picking up lele because she couldn't get a ride." she flipped the camera to show leah skipping down the driveway towards the car holding a giant orange beach bag. 

"KAITI!" leah yelled and flung her arms around her, shoving her bag into the backseat.

"LELE!" kaitlyn leaned her head on top of hers. "i missed you!" she turned the camera to leah. "leah is my best friend, guys."

"wow, guys, i'm feeling very excluded." leah leaned forward to give dior a hug. "you too, dior."

"everyone knows kait's best friend is walker." dior said grinning.

"yeah, that's true." kaitlyn said bluntly. they laughed. "are we picking anyone else up?"

"no, but walker's getting a ride from leena and they're riding with charlie."

"charlie was at leena's?"

"no, charlie was down the street at the gym with me." dior said, glancing at leah and kaitlyn in the rearview mirror. "aryan's driving. he was with avantika."

"guys, go watch the new mean girls movie if you haven't already! aryan's best friend avantika played karen and she was so good." leah said.

"is that walker's car?" kaitlyn exclaimed, grabbing the camera and flipping it to show a black SUV driving down the highway beside them. 

"WALKER!" leah screamed, rolling down the window. he had earbuds in and was leaning against the window, not looking at them.

"WALKERRRR!" dior chimed in. he still didn't look up. 

"he's listening to 'the sea does not like to be restrained' guys." kaitlyn said, making dior and leah cackle. "WALKER!" kaitlyn yelled. this time, he looked up.

he grinned and started waving like a maniac, rolling his window down.

"SAY HI TO THE VLOG!" leah yelled across the highway.

"SAY BYE TO THE FROG?" walker shouted back, confused.

"VLOOOOG!" dior yelled from the driver's seat.

"BYE, FROG!" he cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled so the camera could pick it up.

"SEE YOU SOON!" kaitlyn said, halfway rolling up the window.

"I MISS YOU TOO!" walker yelled, rolling his window up. dior, leah, and kaitlyn all dissolved in a fit of giggles. 

"well, that was fun." kaitlyn said to the camera. "leave your comments down below on what you think walker heard. back in a sec for the beach vlog!"

comments on this part of the video:

user WALKER SAYING I MISS U TO KAITLYN HAS MY HEARTTT

user2 "bye frog" lmaooo

pjofan554 i love how close the cast is

88pjo dior is literally so pretty omfg

user7 i love how dior is just the mom friend driving leah and kaitlyn around