006.

──── chapter six

{ 🔮 }  · emotional rollercoaster

{ 🔮 }  · emotional rollercoaster . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

THE GROUP finally stopped in a room full of waterfalls. The floor was one big pit, ringed by a slippery stone walkway. Around them, on all four walls, water tumbled from huge pipes. The water spilled down into the pit, and even when Percy shined a light, he couldn't see the bottom. But, right now, that wasn't what was worrying him. The son of Poseidon watched as his brother slowed down from running, tightly holding the limp body of Endora Prince. Percy couldn't look at her in this state ─ he didn't want to. His heart aching in worry and fear about the girl. He blamed himself for her state; he blamed himself that he didn't notice her stopping and not running with them; he blamed himself he didn't run after her to help; he blamed himself for Endora experiencing the pain she felt in her mind.

He blamed himself.

Tyson carefully put Endora down onto the ground, making sure her head didn't hit the hard floor. Annabeth fell to her knees beside her best friend, her frantic, shaky hands rummaging though her backpack, trying to find nectar and ambrosia. Percy walked next to her, his heart breaking in pieces and pieces as he truly now looked down at the girl he learned to love. Her pretty, pale face was covered with blood that dripped from her eyes, her black veins gradually going back to its original color, but the effect it caused lingered there. It broke every part in the boy's body seeing the girl he loved in a state like this; in a state he couldn't help her in any way.

The blonde girl finally found a bottle full of the godly drink, and after opening the cap, she dribbled some into Endora's mouth. Grover, who stood on the other side of the girl, played his pipes, letting the magic of it flow though the room. Percy grabbed a cloth he kept in his jean pocket and wiped the blood that stained her cheeks. The daughter of Hecate slowly got the color in her face and blinked a couple of time before fully opening her eyes and looking around. Her eyes locked with Percy's, their faces inches apart. The boy never thought off, but he could see that one of the girl's eyes was darker than the other.

He pulled away.

Endora groaned, "What happened? We safe?"

Annabeth let out a breathy laugh and lunged at her best friend, hugging her tightly, "Don't ever do that again! You scared us to death!"

"I'll try," the witch said, rubbing her best friend's back, "But that's a hard promise to keep."

"Seriously, Dora," Annabeth pulled away, looking at the brunette's eyes, "You can't let yourself to danger like that. Not with the whole dark magic growing."

"So I'm supposed to not use my powers." the witch rolled her eyes at the statement, slowly starting to stand up, "Fat chance."

"Don't overwork it," Percy said, taking the girl's hand in his. She looked down at it; his thumb caressing her skin, "Just try not to use it much. Don't let your mind tire itself."