𝟝. 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗛 『Teasing with Ice Cream』

"You have something on your cheek Steve"

His eyes looked towards his nose. You rolled your eyes at his attempt at looking at the thing on his smug face. 

"Oh my god, just let me handle it"

You put your left hand under his chin and gently lifted it so you can see the spot.

You were trying to make the situation of the ice cream easier so it wouldn't start to melt.

But you couldn't find a napkin near you, and this was starting to get a bit awkward. His face began to heat up and you could feel it in your palm.

You rolled your eyes as you pecked his cheek to get the ice cream off. 

You saw the brunette's eyes shoot open as you pressed against his soft skin. You then felt yourself heat up and quickly backed away. 

"S-sorry, I had to improvise"

You shrugged as you gave a sheepish smile.

Steve was just in awe. 

You both weren't official yet and he was being a bit of a pussy about asking you out. Even after all the "pecks" you've given him.

He suddenly turned away from you. You cocked your head as you saw him turn around with something in hand. 

It was more Ice cream. Fresh out of the Scoops Ahoy container.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. He gave you a childish smirk as he brought the ice cream closer and closer to you.

"Ste-"

You were cut off with a mouthful of Ice cream. The brunette set the cone down and triumphed at his victory. 

You were struggling to get the ice cream down since it was so dang cold. 

Steve childishly laughed at you. 

"That's quite a mess you got there. I guess it's my turn to clean it up"

He smirked at you.

You eventually got the last piece of dessert down into your system. You couldn't settle since the next thing you felt was Steve's lips pressed against your cheek. 

You felt his tongue gently brush against your skin.

A 'fever' started to form from his sudden actions.

You started to realize he was slowly moving his lips towards yours as he licked all the Ice cream off your skin.

He knew what he was doing. 

And you knew what you had to do to make him stop his devilish game. 

You gently moved your hands to both sides of his temple. You slightly nudged him away from your cheek and pressured his lips to yours.

A moan came out of the brunette. He tasted so valuable and so frigid.

You both melted into the kiss. Your long-awaited kiss turned into a full make-out session. Steve's core pushed against yours until you felt the counter on your tailbone.