𝟛. 𝗝𝗼𝗲 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘆(𝗗𝗷𝗼) 『musical hearts』

You watched Joe as the crowd went wild

He was currently playing 'BNBG' with his band. You sang along with him. 

Your heart fluttered when he came across the ending of the song. You love how his voice went along with the music, you loved how he sang in general, and you loved him. Of course you did!

The show was coming to an end. Once it did, the crowd gave a round of applause and screamed out Joe's name

"We love you DJO!"

"You're amazing!"

The crowd roared. You can see Joe secretly smiling under his mustache and glasses. You loved that smile. You also enjoyed the fact he tried to hide in his squad.

Everyone began to head out once the band left the stage.

Joe eventually met you in the back. The security guard was hesitant since he didn't recognize you, but luckily you did have your ID of some kind.

You guys met backstage while Joe began to pack up his instrument. You saw that he was kind of flushed about something but you didn't want to pursue. 

He did though

"So how'd you like the show? It's been a while since you've been to one of them" 

You looked at him as your face began to heat up

"I loved it! You were amazing like totally amazing"

He gave you a warm smile as he finished packing. 

"Well I guess we should hit the road then"

Joe smirked at you. You did want to go home but you also wanted to do something else after his amazing performance. 

"You know we can always go out since this was your last show of the week"

His expression showed that he was thinking, thinking about what you would do. His face looked soft, you walked over to him and caressed his cheek.

 His face seemed a little warm, but you enjoyed it as you stared into his Hazel irises

"I love you, Joe" 

He gave you another smile which made your heart go crazy. He got close to your ear and whispered.

"I love me too"

You both laughed in unison.

"You're stupid"

You playfully said as you moved a piece of Joe's hair out of his face. He grabbed your hand gently and led it up to his lips. He kissed it softly.

A smile was planted on your face and your heart was pounding. 

"Wanna go eat then?"

Joe said as he finally turned back to his packing. There was a stupid smile on his face as he did so.

You sighed lovingly as you stepped over to him and hugged him from behind.

"Of course I do. As long as I'm with you"

The brunette's body heat radiated off of him, leaving you in a state of loving warmth. You rested your head against his back waiting for him to be ready.

"How did I get so lucky?"

Joe said under his breath. You heard him clearly. You decided to give him a small peck on the back of his neck.

He tensed up and slowly turned to look at you.

"You? Lucky? I feel like I won the lottery!"

You exclaimed. Joe's face was in awe, he looked as if he was seeing you for the first time all over again. His face was a light pink as he continued to stare at your face. 

He quickly embraced you adoringly. You both smiled at each other's touch. It almost felt like you both were one soul, yet, in two different bodies. 

You both backed away, but still had your arms connected.

"Your gonna make me overheat darling!"

Joe scoffed. Your face grew hotter as you listened to every word he said.

"We better hurry and leave before you pass out then"

Once again, you both smiled and chuckled. The both of you continued to tease one another as you began to leave the scene. Joe held your hand as you both left the room. He loved holding hands with you, even when it was just for a couple of seconds. 

Your touch, looks, personality, and especially your smile made him ecstatic.

He saw you as his missing puzzle piece.

To you, his voice, caring gestures, and jokes were what you loved about him best. Your adoration for him grew every millisecond of the day. 

It was as if he was your favorite song playing in your head over and over again ♡