𝟚. 𝗞𝗲𝘆𝘀 『L.o.v.e.』

It was like every other day at the office

 No work, nothing to do, Keys always took over your assignments and you couldn't do much as he sat across from you.

 Your boss wasn't very likable, besides the work he was a bit of a knucklehead. 

You didn't bother to engage though since you like the department you worked in with Keys. You would never want to be moved to a smaller one without him. You guys talked here and there and you usually got morning coffee together.

 You loved his silly jokes and the way he talked about code. 

Oh my God, he loves code like it's his fucking obsession or something. And you loved him but you both haven't gotten to that stage yet.

It was like every other day. You stared at the brunette and his glasses as he pushed them back ever so often. You just loved how we worked and how his fingertips grazed the keyboard. It was so easy for him to type. 

You decided to be a little nosy and look over at his monitor to find him playing the game Free City. You became distracted as he stared at the screen intently. His character looked identical to him. 

The screen turned into a cutscene of Keys' character as you watched, and you laughed. Keys looked at you in a flustered manner

"W-what's wrong? Do you not like my character?"

Your face began to heat up from his sudden comment

"No, not at all! I love your character and it's just funny to see how identical both of you are"

He chuckles a bit and scratches the back of his neck

"You still haven't made a character yet, have you?"

"Nope"

You shrugged your shoulders and looked into his brown irises. You never really played the game since you didn't want to start from a whole newbie level, everybody was already level 100 and up.

Keys looked at you in a reassuring manner

"I can always help you make one, and then we can play together. B-but that's completely up to you"

The way he spoke to you just made your heart run a million miles per hour. He ran a hand through his hair and fixed his glasses as he continued to speak.

"D-do you want me to help you?"

You nodded 'no' nervously as you became more flushed. It was the most sincere thing he had said to you. You wanted to say yes but didn't want to be some sort of burden.

Even though you both had completed most of your work. 

"No no, it's okay"

He gave you a smug look, staring love arrows into your eyes.

 "Are you sureeeeee?"

You knew he was teasing you now. You rolled your eyes playfully as you finally gave in

"Yeah, fine, you can make me one"