𝟜. 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝘁 『Smoking Buddies』

Kurt was pretty upset about something

You didn't want to engage since he could be a bit of a child when he had his tantrums. You looked at him lovingly as he fiddled with his thumbs. 

You slowly but surely put your hand on his temple and rubbed it with your thumb. You felt him tense up ever so slightly. 

He looked up to you with pleading eyes, you gave him a warm smile. 

"Do you want to do something cool?"

He said with a goofy grin. You giggled a bit as you spoke.

"Sure, Kurt"

Kurt got up from his bed and went over to his bag. He searched for at least a couple of seconds and took out a box. Your eyes analyzed the box as you read what it said.

"Cigarettes? You want to try cigarettes?!"

Kurt smiled at you, a reassuring smile to be exact.

"You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, and of course, if you don't want to get all those views you don't have to do it with me"

He said trying to tease you a little. Your mother always said not to smoke but if you are only going to do it once then I guess this is your chance. There was also the thought that since you loved Kurt you were going to do it anyway.

"Just one, okay Kurt?" 

He nodded as he took out a lighter from his back pocket. Your face turned into a concerned expression as you stared at the greasy brunette. 

"When did you get a lighter?"

Kurt's eyes darted towards yours. He gave you an almost sinister smile.

"I just came across it"

You shrugged your shoulders slightly as he looked back toward the box and lighter. He gave the lighter to you so he would be able to open the box. 

You got a shiver down your spine as he took out 2 cigarettes. There wasn't any pressure that was given when Kurt suggested smoking, but you didn't want to let him down. 

Even if he did record it, he always blurred your face out in the videos. Only by your request.

"Are you sure you wanna do this love?"

Kurt snapped you out of your thoughts. He held the two cigarettes as he stared at you in concern.

You nodded 'yes'. Kurt had a small sigh as he gave you the cigarette gently. 

He plopped his cigarette in his mouth as he grabbed his phone.

"Alright! Let's do this!"

Kurt said happily as he pressed the record button. Kurt began to say his intro and what they were going to do. You held the lighter in your left hand as he continued to talk. 

You were nervous and didn't want to harm yourself in this situation. Yet, you know addiction is not one of your cons. So, this wouldn't be too bad.

Kurt excitingly turned towards you and asked for the lighter. 

You shakingly gave it to him. 

He noticed and had a concerned look as he began to light his cigarette. This was your moment. 

Kurt then waited for you, patiently. You obliged and slowly plopped the cigarette in your mouth. Kurt immediately lit it up and giggled a bit as your eyes widened. 

He continued recording for a couple more minutes until you started to cough. The greasy boy almost instantly paused it and made sure you were okay.

"Are you okay?!"

He seemed to be smiling from the nervousness as he comforted you.

"Y-Yes... I'm okay"

You eventually caught your breath as you smashed the cigarette in the random ashtray on Kurt's coffee table.

Kurt nodded and hugged you quickly. You knew he loved you, but he also loved his YouTube career more. 

He took his phone, unpaused the recording, and made the outro. 

You sighed as you saw how he could smile even after you almost died. What kind of relationship have you gotten yourself into?

Kurt placed his phone down and turned towards you. You looked up to him as you sank into the bed more.

"I-I'm so-"

You were unexpectedly cut off by the greasy-haired boy as he levitated above you. His arms were on either side of your head and one of his legs was right in between your crevis.

"Don't you dare apologize"

He huffed out with a devilish grin. You nodded willingly as if you were apologizing to him as he stared deep into your eyes. 

You gulped harshly as your boyfriend lent closer to your face. Which, you thought it was your face until... He suddenly pressured his soft lips against your neck. 

His kisses were hard and passionate. Those kisses turned rougher as he began to suck on your delicate surface. 

You bit your lip trying to hide your pleasure. 

Kurt took instant note of this, he grazed his hands under your shirt and towards your chest. His hands were cold as he touched your sensitive flesh.

Neither of you have done something like this. It was obvious by how fragile you both were when it came to touches or kisses. 

More pressure came from your lower abdomen as Kurt pushed himself against your body. 

You both moaned in unison as your routine continued. One of your hands gripped onto Kurt's greasy hair, while the other was under his shirt.

You suddenly felt Kurt's hands move to your waist. His movement was swift as he lead your shirt over your head without you needing to move. 

To him, you were a sight to behold. His demonic smile came back as he said his next words. 

"I can make you choke on something else"