Peace Broken

(BLAZA POV, THE NIGHT AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER)

That night, the memory of Vizor haunted me.

I saw every evil thing he had done to us - from Akik (back when he was Socks) killing Tbh, to seeing him talking to Dusk the first time I saw him, all the way to when he had killed Dusk. The sickening snap of his neck made me wanna throw up.

I woke up with a start. I sat there and cried for a moment, for reliving all of those horrible memories was one of the worst feelings. After a little while, I heard the door open, and Akik stepped into the room.

"Blaza?" He said, worried, "You okay?"

I sniffed. "Y-yeah, just a... Bad dream, that's all."

Akik came over and sat next to me. His eyes glowed warmly in the darkness. I felt his angel wing wrap around me. I leaned into him, giving me comfort.

"Thank you," I whispered, "For everything."

Akik smiled and brought me in for a hug. We stayed there until we both fell asleep.

--------------

(3RD PERSON POV)

All slept soundly that night.

But not everyone.

A dark figure awoke and left the place he had been sleeping. The Nephalem beside him didn't wake, in a deep sleep. The figure slipped soundlessly through the dark hallways, it's tentacles like the branches of a rose bush trailing behind it. Its eyes were pitch black, and its pupils glowed an icy blue that could pierce steel. 

It continued out the door and to another house across the clearing. It entered, and found the room it was looking for. The sleeping form of Oof lay there.

The figure came closer, and purposefully knocked on the bed frame as to wake the sleeping man. As expected, he awoke. It took him a second to get oriented. He looked up at the figure, and he opened his mouth to scream, but was cut off.

By one of its tentacles stabbing him straight through the chest.

--------------

I couldn't wait

You can probably guess who the figure is XD (I really wanna draw that death scene now XD)

I also know I said I wanted to kill Oompa earlier, but I decided that may happen later TwT

338 words