💜46💜

Jungkook stared at himself in the mirror and for the first time, he was pleasantly surprised with his look.

'oh yeah she'd wanna fuck me alright'

Jungkook shook his head. That was not the objective. Tonight was all about supporting the woman he loved and being a good friend. Jungkook had to remind himself that, whatever happends in the near future, she would always find a friend in him.

He'd never want less than being her friend if it ever had to come to that.

No he'd never want less. After knowing how special their friendship was, even if she couldn't be with him romantically, he'd settle for having her platonically.

Their back and forth banter, taking care of her and being a concerned friend. Yes she was similar with everyone else and yes the passion between the two of them was far too overwhelming to just ignore but again, Jungkook would never want less.

Looking at his reflection for the last time, giving himself a small a nod of approval, he grabbed his stuff and went to his car.

Y/n was hardly a flower girl but she did like dahlias and Jungkook happened to know just the place to get some. The show wouldn't happen for another 5 hours, giving Jungkook enough time to pick the flowers up and drive back to campus.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Taehyung POV

I stood there watching the biggest mess I've ever witnessed unfold before my very eyes.

This was a disaster. A complete disaster

The red vermillion had no mercy, staining everything in its path, I watched as a pool of red grew bigger and bigger on my dear friend's shirt.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

The man looked at me and frowned. He's pissed off and I'm laughing at his expense, I'd be pissed too but you see, this was karma.

And karma was nothing other than a bitch and it's always best to be the one seeing it than to be the one at the receiving end.

"Something funny?"

I didn't answer. I fixed my collar and sent him and arrogant gaze. He clenched his jaw and aggressively took his shirt off to change it.

Hobi had arrived 2 hours ago, screaming and dancing down the halls like the shamless man he is and whisked Y/n away from us. Of course we followed.
It was to be part of our job description soon.
To be by her side at all times

I was brooding, of course i was. Jimin asked Hobi for help instead of me- ME. I'm Kim Taehyung for fucks sake! And he calls himself my soulmate.

I don't even get to know what kind of performance she's gonna put on.

'Damn I'm immature as hell '

Hobi did her make up and by the time it was done, I couldn't exactly complain. She looked stunning.  Too stunning. I had to remind myself she was my best friend for a moment and I was pretty much in love with her cousin.

But that didn't mean the gods weren't in my favor today. Because Hobi had brought some dye with him, apparently he wanted to change my hair. We ended up 'cat fighting' and the next thing I knew, the dye flew out of the bottle and went SPLAT  right on Jimin's Gucci mesh shirt.

Why that man decided to come in a mesh shirt is beyond me but I'm glad the incident happened. Like i said, Karma is a bitch and today, it served nice and gooey with a side of permanent red dye.