Bio

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Likes (before cheating): ochako, UA,friends,bakugo (brother)
Dislikes: rapist, someone flirting with ochako

In this one there's no quirks or no hero's it's just a normal civilization no quirks no nothing just a day like us.

Name: Momo Yaoyurzu
Likes(before cheating): todoroki,UA, friends
Dislikes: perverts, rapist, someone flirting with todoroki

Name: Momo Midoriya
Likes (after cheating): Izuku, her new found family she's gonna be having with Izuku, UA, friends(once they find out that todocako cheated on izumomo and Momo sorta had a crush before and with them cheating it they brought it back up and glad to have Izuku as hers and having a family)
Dislikes: cheaters backstabbing friends, rest as before.

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Likes(after cheating) his new found family, friends(same as momo)
Dislikes: also same as momo

Izuku has a crush on her before the sports festival people would see that he likes ochako because he's nice to her but only agreed to date her because momo was there and he didn't want to get reject by her if he said no but was really heart broken when she got with todoroki but she only  did it so she can take her mind if if Izuku but it work a little until then she caught them cheating.

In the photo that you saw in the title she will look like that and sooner they both confessed that they are having an affair all because of those 2 so momo will tell todoroki that she's pregnant but have him think it's his at first until her stomach shows in the next 5-6 months and expose him and ochako what they did and tell them that both her and izuku is having the child together and getting married somehow they both went to go to a jewelry store and get an invisible ring where no one can see it but them.