Comany Alliance and 5-6 months later

After last night of their fun both and the following week they went to her fathers business and talked about the alliance's between their famous companies but her father realized that they both was holding hands and he decided to speak.

Momo dad: what is your relationship to my daughter?

Izuku: I am her lover sir.

Momo dad: were you  the one she was with the other day last week?

Izuku: yes sir you may want to know where are my parents right well they had passed away only guardian I have is my aunt which is Nana Shiruma.

Momo dad: I didn't know that your aunt was the famous singer  does she knows about your companies?

Izuku: yes she does actually she's the reason why my business. Is so big right about now actually.

Momo dad: ok and why is it that my daughter acting word right now like why is she getting a lot of food and don't lie to me boy.

Izuku: well as you can see she is pregnant and the reason is that is because her ex boyfriend cheated on her with my ex girlfriend and he got her pregnant which she might put it on me.

Momo dad: I see now and what that got to do with my daughter getting pregnant?

Momo: I told him to get me pregnant dad and tbh I don't mind having his children to be exact.

Momo dad: you do know it's a huge responsibility  right and are you willing to be there when she needs you?

Izuku: ofc sir if I wasn't I wouldn't get your daughter pregnant to begin with and trust me when I say this your daughter is the upmost important to me and I will take care of her but please let's not get side tracked about what we are really here for.

Momo dad: right almost forgot why we're here since you are the heir to the midoriya companies I suppose we make an alliances between our companies I've learned that you have most goods coming from the countries that momo told me before is that true?

Izuku: yes sir and I must say that 90% of the good I get from them are real.

Momo dad: very well I will accept our alliances but there's one thing before we sign.

Izuku: and what might that be?

Momo dad: marry my daughter since she is pregnant with your child.

Izuku: oh trust me I was going to and technically I got a ring order for her that can also hide it from others where only me and her close relatives can see it.

Momo dad was intrigued on what he said and got a grin on his face already living his son in law.

Momo dad: I'm impressed that you went that far already and didn't even need me to force you to marry her.

As they both signed they shook hands on their new alliances of their companies.

Momo dad: how are you gonna prospect to her?

Izuku: In weeks time of when the ring is coming so like the end of June start of July before my birthday.

Momo dad: when is it actually?

Izuku: July 15 sir.

Mike: please call me Mike or dad son and that's my birthday too.

Izuku: ok dad I will and really I don't know that.

Mike: yep Alfred where's Jasmine and Momo?

Alfred:(no not from Batman): they are in their garden talking.

Mike: ok Izuku come with me.

Izuku: alright dad.

As they made their way to the garden Izuku saw momo in a beautiful dress. He couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she was.