The start of a new life and family

So I'm the last 2 years the couple of izuchako and Todomomo has started but lately momo has noticed something odd between ochako and todoroki. One day she followed them without being spotted then next thing she knows if she sees todoroki having sex with ochako and ochako is telling him to cum inside her since she wasn't on a safe day.

Ochako: cum in me daddy izuku doesn't know how to satisfy me like the way you do.

Shoto: isn't today your safe day?

Ochako: no but please do it I want you legacy in me not that slut of a girl you call momo.

Shoto: you right I got you ochako.

As he did it momo went crying until she bumped into Izuku but that was after she recorded and took a pic of them having sex together then when she saw Izuku she had an idea and today wasn't her safe day and she is ready to take Izuku.

Momo: hey Izuku um you are saying ochako right?

Izuku: yea I'm looking for her right now she's been odd as of late and I'm trying to figure out why.

Momo: what if I showed and tell you that she's cheating on you with my ex boyfriend.

Izuku: are you sure don't get me wrong I trust you it's that I don't think she would.

Momo: I understand and i can show you what they did and said and I got an idea on getting them back.

Izuku: ok let me see then I hear out your plan.

As momo showed Izuku of what she recorded Izuku was pissed he should've known to lick momo over her but he didn't let it be heard but he went back to the part  where she had an idea.

Izuku: you said that you had an idea what that could be?

Momo: we both do the same thing they did without anyone knowing them when 5-6 months go by we tell them that we are having a child and have him believe sense he is dense that it's his child at first.

Izuku: ok I don't mind but can I make a confession before we have sex?

Momo: yea what is it?

Izuku: I've been in love with you since the sports festival since first years I always have you in my heart and now that ochako cheated on me I wanted to tell you that so you would know about it.

Momo: so that's why you made that face you were scared to say no because if you came to me I would say the same huh?

Izuku nodded his head knowing that he won't have a child to be her lover but have the chance to have sex with her until what she said blows his mind.

Momo: I was in love with you as well actually it reigned after they cheated but I had some while I was going out with him as well.

Izuku: do you want to be my girl so that way that our child can have the both of us together?

Momo: yea but we have to get a house together when we tell our parents.

Izuku: actually my mom passed away from cancer last year we can tell my aunt about it I do got a house of my own and have a few companies.

Momo: wait your rich like that?

Izuku: yep and you know why?

Momo: I see now but am am I see your house we can start their that your legacy can be in.

Izuku: yea sure.

Momo: btw