The new member of the family

As months finished for momo pregnancy it turned out that they are having a boy. In the month of November on the 13th day momo went into labor and now they are at the hospital. Momo is pushing their son and as she did one final push their son has arrived to the midoriya family.

Momo: welcome to the world son.

Izuku: welcome to the world son.

As they started to comfort for the life of their son which they named Izuku jr. (Mostly momo wanted his name to continue Izuku agreed to it) they cared for him for hours after he was born everyone who was there friend and teacher came and saw how their son looked even momo parents came and saw how good the boy look.

 (Mostly momo wanted his name to continue Izuku agreed to it) they cared for him for hours after he was born everyone who was there friend and teacher came and saw how their son looked even momo parents came and saw how good the boy look

Samantha: can I hold him?

Izuku: sure we don't mind.

As Samantha is holding Izuku 2 certain people looked on the outside planning to kidnap little Izuku.

Ochako: how are we gonna kidnap him shoto and make them suffer?

Shoto: by taking their child and selling him for huge grand they would be forced to break up if they want their son to back.

Ochako: that's a good idea baby (even tho his child suppose to be mine)

Shoto:(momo you were suppose to hold my children not his you will falter to me and bare my kids)

Little did they know is that someone was watching them and was told to watch over them if something ever happens and was able to record their plan and somehow had the power to read their minds and got that on record as well.

?????: the plans that you idiots have will be stopped before you set it to action. *touched his microphone* I hope y'all for that over and out.

Izuku: copy thank you keep yourself distance from them I don't need to lose you to them in any shape or form............... Spectre.

Spectre: copy that sir over and out.

(A//N:) Spectre is invisible and he was close enough to hear what todocahko was saying and he was the only one who was able to read their minds that was alter to make Izuku hear what they were saying and ofc Izuku made a contract of 30 million to pay Spectre to keep an eye on them and have the right to assassinate those 2 while getting paid and he accepted the job and no Spectre doesn't back out of deals to do another even if it's higher then the current one he can assassinate the person on the spot he stays true to who he associates with.

Momo: who were you talking to baby?

Izuku: don't worry momo you need to rest after giving birth ok?

Momo: ok (was that Spectre he was talking to did he know about what those 2 is gonna do to us)

Izuku: so dad how do you feel about your grandson?

Mike: I see trying to make conversation after what's gonna happen and for my grandson I'm glad that he is in the right hands then the wrong hands.

Izuku: I know I paid him 30 million 20 extra for the assassination and the 10 for getting me information that they might do I might give him 40 for his troubles cause I know that he retired.

Mike: after the offer you gave him he might have that as his last since you are the richest in the world.

Spectre heard about izuku being the richest and right before his retirement Izuku hit him up asking him to spy and assassinate them if they try anything he would pay him handsomely which he is.

Spectre:( never thought that they would need me to do an assassin job but I'm glad they are able to pay me for this if it wasn't I would have retire but after this I would retire with no trace at all)

For a few weeks now momo has been discharged from the hospital with both izukus and went to their stable home that was showed before if you haven't seen it before. Momo and izuku has baby proof the room and gotten everything for what little Izuku needed.

Momo: Izuku don't think I know you gonna have Jr do man things just make sure he listens to me when it's needed for me. *saying the last part in venom*

Izuku: Hai my queen.

Momo: now let's check in on him and see how's he's doing  in his crib.

As they walked in Ij room they see Ij in his crib playing with his feet happy as he can be u til he saw his parents.

Izuku: hello there little guy i see

Momo: we

Izuku: right we see you that you are enjoying yourself in this crib.

Ij happiness on his face explained that he is and he started to yawn and he fell asleep. It struck Izumomo in aww that Ij yawned so cutely. While Izuku was setting up to see if anything or anyone gets in and with the set of Spectre who is waiting for the 2 he made sure he ate drink and sometimes sleep but he does have senses if anything bad happens to the family.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out