Kidnap and todochako death

As months pass that Izuku junior has been born into the world the suppose to be people shoto and ochako had planned to take Ij. When it was night time they both snuck in and took In and left but didn't care that the moment they took him he started crying and it instantly made the couple wake up and ran towards his room and saw a note in his crib.

   Dear Izuku and Momo
If you want your son back come and get him but first you gonna have to divorce eachother because that will be the only way your not suppose to date each other you are bi polar opposite to each other.

               With your true lover Ochako and shoto

     And ps if you come together we will kill your son and make you forcefully break up.

Izuku is now mad that they had the audacity to take their son and demand for them to divorce so they can their son back but with they failed to realize(todochako) os that they were being followed. Izuku told momo to stay home and trick them into thinking that they are divorced.

Izuku: Momo listen to me I know a way to make them think we are divorced.

Momo:(crying) how?

Izuku: I'll tell them tha we are remember we got spectre following them.

As on cue Spectre texted him the location and Izuku kissed momo.

Izuku: stay strong ok momo we can get thru this alright.

Momo: ok Izu I trust you to get our son back.

As izuku left he made it to the abandoned place where Spectre told him. As izuku made it he went inside and saw both of the couple with his son in the crib behind them.

Ochako: so you came have your divorce that tramp.

Izuku: yes I have*noticed spectre behind them and have Ij and he went invisible* but why are you desperate to have us back you both cheated .

Shoto: we want the to feel pain we never really loved you come on now.

Izuku: well guess what I really didn't because you just got fooled.

Shoto; so you didn't really divorce that slut alright we are gonna kill your son then.

As they turn around they see that Ij isn't there and spectre gave Ij to Izuku and Izuku told him to go ahead and kill them and he looked at them and both of them got scared as he started to disappear. As Izuku walked out of the building there were screams in the building as he made it to the entrance of the forest.

With spectre

Izuku: you can go ahead and kill them how you want it you getting paid for it.

Specter: yessir.

Both got scared after that he said that.

Shoto: wait I can pay you better then him please just help us kidnap his son again and kill them both.

Specter: sorry I'm not evil like you but now I'm getting what comes for me. *starts to disappear*

Shoto: ochako let's run.

Ochako: good call.

As they both run Specter had set traps and skin them both alive as they screams in pain.

Specter: thank you for your time as you know true pain.

As specter left the abandoned building. He looks to see if Izuku kept his world and showed him the bodies of their dead kidnappers Izuku sent him the money that he owe and told him thank you and he reply back your welcome for the job.

That's it for this chapter like always izumomo lover out