𝟨𝟩 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝓣he phone call. A call Siena didn't expect to get, the one that ruined her day, and will change the rest of her life. This morning, just a normal morning for Harry and Siena, going for a walk, having breakfast together, watching a movie.

Then the phone call, Siena frowned when seeing her sister's name appear on her screen, since she never really called her unless something bad happend. "Hi, Georgia." She said as she had answered the phone, kind of worried what's going on.

"Sien." Siena noticed how Georgia's voice cracked when saying her name. Siena immediately sat up straight, removing Harry's arms from around her. "Mom. She-" Georgia took a deep breath, before continuing to explain. "She passed, last night." Siena's phone had dropped to the floor, Harry turning the television off, taking Siena's phone from the floor and held her.

No idea what happend or what was said on the other side of the phone, but a reaction like this had Harry reacting faster than ever. "Georgia?" He said, placing the phone to his ear. That's when Georgia said she'd call back in a second.

"Love, look at me." Harry begged her, noticing no emotion or expression, she was just blankly staring in front of her. "Baby?" He tried and tried to get a reaction, but only met with silence. He had stood up from the couch, to go get her something to drink, only to hear his own phone ringing. Rudy.

"Harry, is she okay?" Rudy immediately said as Harry accepted his phone call. Harry telling him she hadn't said a word, and how she has been staring blankly at the wall. "Mate, I know she needs to tell you this but I guess she hadn't heard anything else but Sydney passed." Rudy admits, of course he wanted Siena to tell Harry this, but Georgia had told him how she dropped her phone without getting any information.

Harry's expression changed in a second. Never had he expected this to happen, never. Sydney, Siena's mother, a happy woman, who everyone loved and adored; now hearing she passed - Harry's heart broke, he just felt his heart breaking and it fucking hurt. His mind immediately went to Siena, the girl who was still seated frozen on the couch.

"I'll call you back." Harry quickly told Rudy as he realises he had been quiet for a couple minutes. He immediately went over to his girlfriend, dropping down on his knees in front of her, taking her hands in his.

"Baby. Squeeze my hands, please. Just need to know that you're not having a panick attack, please squeeze my hand." That's when she squeezed his hand softly, looking down at the boy in front of her.

"She's gone." She tries to make sure this is happening, not that she wants this but because she hopes she's just dreaming this. But she's not, her mom is really gone. "S-she's gone." A single tear dropped from her eye.

Harry holds her face in his hands, cupping her cheeks, wiping away the tears. "Talk to me, tell me whatever you want. Scream if you want to, hit something. I'm here, I'm here." He tells her, wanting her to know he's here and if she doesn't want him there he'll go.

"Wanna sleep for a second." She says, when she couldn't stop crying. Her chest hurts, from her heart that was slowly breaking. Now realising her mom is really gone, every memory going through her mind, but no new ones will come.

Harry let go of her, letting her go to bed, to sleep. He sat on the couch, his head in his hands. "Fuck." He curses out loud. It was supposed to be a good day, it's the day before Siena's birthday, his music video was going to come out in three days. But now here they were, the most important person in Siena's life, gone.

Siena relied on her mom for everything, when she had problems with boys, the first person to know was her mom. When she had massive anxiety, she'd call her mom. When she got number one in a hitlist, she'd celebrate with her mom. Who will she be doing this with now?

Every thought when through Harry's mind, but the only thing that stayed on his mind was buying plane tickets for Alaska, so he did, grabbing his laptop and buying them for the day after tomorrow, so Siena could sleep in for a while.

"Hi." Harry greets, answering Siena's phone as her sister called again. "She's asleep." He tells Georgia when she asks him if Siena is around.

"Oh uh, I trust you and so did my mom, so well I'm at the hospital still, just said my goodbye." Harry hears her voice crack, but trying to stay strong to tell the story. "Apparently she had heart problems, which she kept from us, probably not to worry us because she never wants that." She think back about every moment her mom would tell her not to worry. "I don't know what to do, Harry. I'm here alone, and I'm scared." Georgia breaks down, finally allowing herself to. "She's really gone."

"Hey, bub. Breathe, just slowly breathe in and out. I bought a plane ticket already for in 2 days, we'll be there with you. Just me, you, Siena and Rudy. You're never alone, know she's going to look down everyday, to see how amazing you are and how you're living your life." He tells her. "Your mum was a special one, and she'll always be. She was definitely one of the best mum's out there. Make her proud forever, I know she already is. And she didn't tell you about her problems because she didn't want them to become your problems. We'll be there before you know it, go get some rest, bub." He softly says through the phone, trying his best not to also breakdown.

"Thank you, H. Love you, please take care of Siena, I know she can't really express her feelings, but this is hurting her way more than she's showing you." She admits. Harry now promising her she would, never wanting to let her down, Sydney also would want this so that's what he did, after the phone call he went to lay next to Siena, holding her like he's afraid of losing her.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

*hugs Siena tightly*

To cheer you guys up!

1. New Timothée chalamet fanfic <3

2. New harry fanfic, i know i'ce already said this but just a second reminder ig

3. The sequel of Cherish, As It Was, has been edited and changed !