𝟣𝟢𝟦 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !

"SUCH A GOOD SONG, LOVE." Harry tells Siena who was pacing around the room, anxiously about the reactions of the public to a song that meant so much to her. The song she worked on since the first Christmas with her mother - exactly one year ago.

Working so hard on such an emotional song, it scared her to release something so personal and let the whole world listen to it - listen to how she used to spend her Christmas with her mother.

"Know she'd love the song." He weakly smiles, still teared up from hearing the song once again a minute ago. As his girlfriend finally allowed herself to sit back on the couch next to him, he pulls her on his lap - holding her close to him.

Noticing Siena had calmed herself a bit, noticing that anxious feeling was getting less and less bad by the second. "How about we finally go get a Christmas tree?" Harry teases, after having said no to go a Christmas tree the last couple of days due being busy with work.

He felt her nod against his chest, so he rubbed her back in respons for her to get up - to which she obeys immediately. "Could decorate it together, have some hot chocolate with marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate - anything you desire." The brunette suggests, chuckling a bit as Siena's face lit up at the sound of that hot chocolate.

"Come, H. Time for hot chocolate!" Siena waves him over as he was getting his phone from the charger, she thought he was taking too long. He shakes his head in disbelief, letting out a short laugh at the sight of her standing there with her arms crossed, pouting, his oversized sweated - and now slapping her wrist with her finger telling him it was time to go.