𝟫𝟩 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌

"LONG time no see!" Siena cheers as she spots Gemma and Anne, coming from backstage. Harry's three nights in Los Angeles were starting, the three girls agreed to all come to the show to cheer Harry on, like always.

Rudy came along with Siena, so he introduces himself to Anne and Gemma who immediately pulled him into a hug. "You're about to pop." Gemma jokes at the sight of Siena's baby bump.

"About three months left, now." She smiles, placing a hand on Rudy's shoulder and the other on her bump. "It's been going way too fast, to be honest." Siena chuckles, losing her balance a bit, until she felt Rudy's hand on her waist to hold her up.

"Can't wait to meet the little one and tell him how I found their mother sick on the floor in my bathroom." Anne teases the blonde, this making Rudy laugh out loud.

"You've never told me about that?" He gasps, not knowing Anne was the one who realised Siena had gotten pregnant. Siena just rolls her eyes at him, about to speak again — before the opening act finds their place on the stage — interrupting her.

The four slowly moving to the music, as they hear loud screams around them, only to be met by Harry who wrapped his arms around his girlfriend the minute he spots her. "Hey, love." He says in her ear, so she could hear him over the music, his arms thrown over her shoulders as he stands behind her.

The brunette pressing a kiss on top of her head, as he let's go to greet his mother and sister. "Shouldn't you get ready?" His mother frowns at him, he just shrugs his shoulder telling her he has enough time for that.

"Hey man, how'r you?" Harry asks Rudy — giving him a brotherly hug — greeting him like he always does. "She hasn't been annoying, right?" He questions sarcastically, making Siena scoff.

"Go get ready, dumbass." She tells him, rolling her eyes at her boyfriend. He quickly presses a kiss to her lips, placing his hands softly on her bump before disappearing backstage, not before waving to the people in the crowd.

"He's whipped." Gemma says between coughs looking at Siena, who laughs out loud, placing her head on Rudy shoulder as she felt a bit tired from standing up.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | @𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲ANNE, GEMMA, SIENA AND RUDY ARE AT HARRY'S SHOW TONIGHT IN LOS ANGELES!𝟭𝟮𝟭 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 • 𝟯𝟴 𝗾𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 • 𝟯𝟲𝟱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀

ANNE, GEMMA, SIENA AND RUDY ARE AT HARRY'S SHOW TONIGHT IN LOS ANGELES!
𝟭𝟮𝟭 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 • 𝟯𝟴 𝗾𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 • 𝟯𝟲𝟱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀

|

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | @𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲
HARRY KISSED AND TOUCHED SIENA'S BABY BUMP I AM NOT SURVIVING TONIGHT
𝟵𝟮 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 • 𝟮𝟴 𝗾𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 • 𝟮𝟵𝟵 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀