𝟫𝟦 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒

𝖡𝗒 𝖭𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾 — 𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟩𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣

Siena Madden and Harry Styles are allegedly expecting their first child together

Harry Styles and Siena Madden have been keeping their relationship pretty lowkey since going public with their relationship in February 2020.

But with the 'love on tour', the singer's second world tour, the couple are facing more scrutiny than ever. One rumor making its way across social media right now is that Madden is expecting a baby with Styles after she was spotted out in New York wearing a rather suspiciously tight t-shirt.

While Styles and Madden have been extremely private about their relationship, photographs of sweet displays of affection suggest all's been going well. And this isn't the first time they've faced pregnancy rumors.

Earlier this year a rumor had spread that the couple had been buying furniture for a baby room in IKEA, the rumor was quickly put to stop as Harry Styles his management has commented on it.

In 2017, the heartthrob singer joined Ryan Seacrest on his radio show. When the host questioned if he was interested in growing a family, Harry said he definitely wants children "when he's in that place." Earlier in his career, Styles had a similar response when asked about future children. Back in 2013, he mentioned that he "can't wait to have kids" and that it's something he's "looking forward to."

Fans are using this unchanged sentiment as "proof" of a new baby.

Back when they started dating, tabloids were already sprouting rumors that Madden was carrying a Styles baby. There were claims that the lovebirds were deeply in love, with Styles allegedly telling her, "he sees her as the mother of his kids one day."

Friends of the singer also reportedly claimed this is Styles' "most serious relationship ever," fueling fan speculation even further.

There's no reason for Madden and Styles to keep such happy news a secret if they are really expecting.