{6} What next..?

Sorry I was DED, I almost forgot about this- I'm so sorry... But yeah 😅 Anyway, I will continue but back to da Bois, so enjoy

Edd's pov:

(Before what Ell saw)

I was sitting in my cage, just wondering what Tord called Matt for, I'm very curious on what it could be, I might ask Ell but idk if she is safe or not so I should wait abit longer

Then a solider came, they had their name tag upside down so I had to turn my head to see their name.. it read: Paul. Strange man.

" Alright, come with me Edd. " He said opening the cell door, " where are we going..? Are you going to free me? >:3 " I'd say knowing I probably wouldn't but worth a try to ask. " What- No, just come "

I followed Paul through the halls, even if I wanted to escape, I couldn't since there are other soliders nearby that could get me.

We finally reached a room but the sign was like another language, it read: Mørkt celle rom 2 (Used Google translate for this so yeah-), I couldn't read it but the word " celle" reminds me of cell though...

Paul would push me in there, then the room was dark and there was a chair in the middle with one light, " Just go sit on the chair, He'll be here soon.. " He'd say leaving the room, " WAIT! WHO? " I'd ask before he left and shut the door.

Who is he? I thought to myself, I'd get up from the chair trying to look around the room for something or anything. Then dim lights turned on and kinda brightened the room and I saw Tord and Tom, they had Matt tied up...

" W- what... Why do you have Matt tied up..? " I'd ask starting to feel nervous, " Well Edd! Glad you asked, see this? (Holding the cure), This will get rid of Matt's other side! So now he won't be able to help you anymore! " He'd say smiling but in an evil way.

" W- what... YOU CAN'T DO THIS! " I'd say starting the cry abit, " Well I can! Now, go sit back in that fucking chair or I'll force you to... " He'd say with a grin.

I'd back up and go to the chair, I didn't want them to do anything to him like hurting him or anything, then another solider I haven't seen before came and tied me up from behind and now I couldn't escape the chair.

" N- NO..! " I'd start trying to get out but then the mirror fell out. " Shit... " I'd say under my breath.  Tom came over and picked it up looking into it, " Why do you have a mirror with you? To remind you of Matt? "

Tom ask with curiosity, I'd just nod hoping he won't find out I'm lying and that the mirror is magik, Tom then set it back down then went back to Tord.

" Okay! Well since that's out of the way why don't we start with this-? " Just then the mirror glowed and Ell came out, standing right Infront of me.

I'd start shaking my head 'no' as a sign to leave, " Edd! Are you okay!? Let me help you! " She said getting closer until, " don't you dare touch him " Tord said. Ell saw Tord and I couldn't see her face but she backed up abit, most likely afraid.

" Tori is that you? But your hair chopped off to look as a boy? "

I'll continue the rest idk when but it's bc I've been rlly busy and stuff, I'm lazy to also check for Grammer so yeh- Bai :'3