Sequel: My Luna Mate

Hi, just a quick authors note:

Thank you so so so much for the love on this story. I really appreciate every read, comment and vote.

I wanted to discuss my character since a lot of people basically shat on her lol. I do feel that many forget this girl came from being made an orphan, to being fed lies about the "enemy pack", praying to get away from Gabriel everyday because she wanted her mate only to find out her mate IS the leader of the enemy pack. She fights hard and listens to her best friends because for as long as she struggled whilst being with Gabriel, those friends were her only family. She struggles to trust Alexander or his pack, and goes back and forth with her wolf because she still doesn't know her wolf enough. Only to find out her whole life has practically been a lie, and she slowly learns to trust her mate when she realises how she feels being away from him and how he protects her. He makes her feel safe.

I hope you can understand my point, but I do respect that the story wasn't for everyone.
(Apologies for this long rant lol)

The Sequel is called; My Luna Mate.
There is also a third story :)
Both available on my page.

Thank you so much again. Have a beautiful and blessed day!! :)

Thank you for being here <3