🥀 - Rejection [BAMBI]

"And now the day bleeds, into nightfall."
ANGST
Bambi + Gender Neutral!Reader
TW: Rejection(?), swearing
it was the middle of the night, and i was in my bed ready to sleep
and suddenly my dumbass mind went "what if y/n rejected bambi in the last headcanon"
Excuse the bad art in the end. I got bored and wanted to offer something more since you guys waited for a while.
This oneshot is written in Bambi's point of view.

I woke up early in the morning for no reason. Recalling everything that had happened yesterday, my mind couldn't help but get back to Y/N. They made me feel so... weird, but I liked that feeling. I felt my heart beat multiple times while I blushed, frowning while putting on my green hat. Y/N looked so... attractive. They always made me feel all fuzzy on the inside, but I'm scared they'd think I'm a weirdo, so I keep everything to myself and... Dave.

Eventually then I came across Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I hate those two pests.
Y/N only ever met them because Y/N showed up in the middle of Splittaton to interrupt Dave.

I decided to check up on my corn farm first. I walked out, looking at the sky. It was currently dawn. I pushed the crops out of my face, but then I heard rustling coming from the middle of the field. "HEY! WHO'S THERE?!" I shouted, but then I saw the toothpaste haired kid with his girlfriend. I met them months ago. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked impatiently, furrowing my eyebrows in an attempt to look intimidating whilst walking towards them menacingly. Boyfriend seemed to shrink a little in fear.

"beep boo" Boyfriend said with a semi-terrified look, tilting his head slowly while widening his mouth. "beep bop bee boop bep bo bep" I facepalmed, frowning with my head tilted to the left. "That didn't answer my question..." I grumbled.

"Why are you up so early anyway?" Girlfriend finally spoke to Bambi for the first time. "God damn, finally someone who speaks a real language!" I sighed, throwing my hands in the air with an annoyed look. "And it's none of your business. I should be returning that question as well."

"beep boo bee bo boop bee bep, beep bop bep beep beep boo boop beep boo (we were going for an early morning walk, but then we saw your farm so we just rolled with it and entered)" Boyfriend responded while giving his signature grin. I gave an unamused look in response.

"Have you found a partner yet?" Girlfriend asked me with a mischievous smile, catching me off guard. "What? No way!" I shouted in retaliation. "O-Of course not." Unknowingly, a small smirk crept up to my face while I felt my cheeks light up like a Christmas light, basically just a free sign of saying "im lying guys dont trust me".

"Okay! More accurately, who do you want to be your partner?" She asked again. "I know you like someone, so don't lie to me." Boyfriend nodded with his toothy grin. "beep bo"

"Alright, fine... maybe I like Y/N. Maybe," I tried my best to be convincing. "WOW Bambi, you like Y/N?" Girlfriend asked, laughing. "I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just surprised that you like them, since you both have so many fights over childish stuff."

"Those fights are jokes, we're on rather good terms actually. I don't really know how to tell Y/N how much I adore them to be honest," I replied, biting my bottom lip. "HEY WAIT A SECOND, WHERE IS THIS CONVERSATION GOING?! GET OUT OF MY FARM OR I'LL BLOCK YOU!!!"

"BEEP BEEP BEE BOO BOOP BEP" Boyfriend shouted in surprise before running out with Girlfriend. I grumbled angrily, watering the crops as my mind was forced to repeat that scene from earlier from beginning to end.