💖 - Dandi

"And oh my god, I think I'm in love with you..."
HEADCANON
Dandi X Gender Neutral!Reader
shoul i do one with wedsen too
dandi's losing icon speaks "they laugh at me because im emo"
aughhhh sorry this took so long i was stuck on this one
where did you 18k people come from.

> You ran into him on your way back from a convenience store. You just got chips and stuff, and you were on your way back to your house- and then he sort of crashed into you.

> He quickly said sorry and ran like he was running for his life, a console in his backpack. Well, he technically was. Shortly after he was out of sight, Yambo sprinted past you faster than the flash.

> Confused out of your mind, you just walked back home

> A few days later, you were hanging out with your friends and you ran into him and Wedsen in an arcade. You were the one who approached them.
+ "hi i recognize you you ran into me the other day"
    "dandi wtf you have a s/o now?"
    "wat dafak no."

> Your friends gave you, Dandi and Wedsen some time to talk.

> You eventually found out they were brothers, and that they were just bored so they came to hang out at the arcade just like you and your friends
+ Dandi is refusing to tell you why he was running the other day you saw him.

> The 3 of you are now friends!!! Sometimes Wedsen or Dandi would flirt with you as a joke. Ends up being awkward sometimes, but you three find it funny when it does.

> Eventually you and Dandi grew closer and he was finally ready to tell you about why he was running as if he was trying to kin sonic the hedgehog

> You were shocked to hear that they were actually orphans who were kicked out of an orphanage, due to the fact that the orphanage there thought they were ready to fend for themselves although they don't have any knowledge on how to survive. Dandi stole a console the other day, that's why Yambo was chasing him. Wedsen and Dandi eventually grew stealing stuff for a living. They often lived in unoccupied houses. Feeling awful, you decided to make a change

> You offered for him and his brother to live with you. He was hesitant at first because he didn't want to bother you, but you managed to convince him and now you 3 live happily together under one roof.

> You would constantly help the two study and teach them new things, and it looks like the two are starting to trust you more!!!

> Sometimes you and Dandi would go flowerpicking (cough) without Wedsen. But when Wedsen does walk into you both though, he starts teasing Dandi while Dandi would furiously chase after Wedsen. (fast and furious ajajajajajaja)

> Inevitably, he started to fall for you. You were just attractive in every way to him and you was the nicest person he's ever seen. You helped them pay off rents and bought so many things for them. He wanted to repay you somehow, but he was rather shy and didn't know how to start off.

> He started off slow by trying to play it cool and get closer by getting to know you better as time went on, but he quickly grew impatient and desperate. He was being painfully obvious to a point Wedsen was no longer oblivious.

> Everytime he was around you, he would contain himself, and when you went away, he would just rush to Wedsen and fanboy so hard.
+ "OH MY FUCKIGN GOD WEDSEN THEYRE SO CUTEEEEEEEE"
    "oh my fucking god shut the fuck up how about that"

> Dandi would sometimes try making flower crowns for you. Sometimes, he puts in clovers and lilies in your hair randomly while ruffling your hair too.

> matching pfps in discord lmfao how r u still oblivious

> Eventually, Dandi got way too impatient and told Wedsen to tell you because he was scared that he would get rejected.
+ It would've been embarrassing if he was rejected (in his opinion), that's why he was cowering

> It happened one morning. Wedsen just walked up to you
+ "hey girlboss bitch dandi likes you okay don't bother me bye"
    "don't call me tha..... WAIT WHAT"

> You were frozen for a bit, but you just ran to his room and engulfed him in a big hug while he was literally scared out of his mind

> CONGRATULATIONS A GAMER IS NOW YOUR BOYFRIEND

> He's new to this love thing, so you'll have to take things slow and cool.

> Dandi will greet you every morning and scoop you up into his arms! You'll also get tons of cuddles from him without warning, be it on the couch when you both are watching a show or when you're in bed just doing you're own thing.+ Dandi is quite touch starved, so expect to not be freed for hours

> Gaming sessions. A lot of them. Sometimes he kisses you mid-way during one to catch you off-guard.

> Children are very fond of him, and because of this he sometimes says *something* to you...
+ "hey dandi kids seem to really like you"
    "let's have our own."
    "WAI-"

> When you both are getting affectionate, Wedsen would just jump in and make fun of Dandi.
+ Usually Dandi ends up running somewhere else to avoid him because he gets flustered by his comments lmfao

> He's too shy for PDA, and at most he would just stare at you smiling like an idiot, kind of showing that you both are in a relationship. When you both are not in public? Oh... you decide.

> When you're feeling sad, he would be panicked as hell. Dandi would try basically anything to cheer you up. Staying next to you for hours, bringing you your favorite stuff, and hugging you while saying anything he thinks can comfort you.

> If someone is harassing, bothering or bullying you, he's gonna beat them up with Wedsen

> He's gonna buy you almost anything. So be it, food, flowers, clothes, even when you never ask for them. He has money now because he works as a part-time clerk. He'll buy them for you even when you never ask for it.
(i said almost anything because ik some of yall gonna ask for condoms or some kinky type shit :skull:)

> Overall, you've just made him the happiest person in the whole world! He loves you, you love him, and he vows to stay forever with you.

(SORRY IF THIS WAS GENERIC OR TYPICAL I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS)