🎀 - Get Back Here! [DAVE]

"Someone told me, stay away from things that aren't yours... but was he yours if he wanted me so bad?"
YANDERE-RELATED ONESHOT
Yandere!Dave X Gender Neutral!Reader
TW: General yandere themes (kidnapping, murder, unhealthy obsessions, etc), cursing
If any of the themes mentioned to you may be triggering, feel free to skip ahead.
This oneshot is written in 2nd person point of view
HAHA you think im gonna take a break after I come back? HELL NO making the most out of my time cuz i can, also sorry this is short because i had no ideas

"I don't like you escaping from my clutches!" Dave's voice echoed throughout the empty building. You ran for your life, panicked. He was just slowly rolling his wheelchair towards you from behind with a sinister smile. What happened to your neighbor, Dave? You started to sob quietly, running desperately. "Awww, don't cry now N/N!" He teased. "It'll be painless, stop running from me!~"

It all started normally. You were at your club activity at school, doing your normal thing. Your activity was the one that lasted the longest out of the rest, and your club was the only one left in the school. Until your neighbor Dave had passed by, was when everything went terribly wrong. You only left for a short bathroom trip, and when you came back, your club members' carcasses were scattered on the floor and blood was everywhere.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" You screamed, before you felt a bloody hand being placed on your shoulder. "Well, I just wanted to have a talk alone with you like we did back then. What better than getting rid of our obstacles and roadblocks first..."

You shuddered and shoved him off of his wheelchair. "YOU'RE A M-MONSTER!!" You shouted out loud. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Dave sighed as he got back onto his wheelchair with little to no effort. You wasted no time and began to run throughout the school, like a desperate mouse running from a cat. You started running and running as you heard the squeaking of his wheelchair following from behind. "Playing Tom and Jerry? I don't mind!" He chuckled with a maniacal smile.

You were on the verge of breaking down in tears right now as you desperately tried to run to the exit. Directly running out of the school like that was way too risky considering how long it takes to open that dumb ass door. With that, you began running in circles, floor after floor. Your legs were aching in immense pain, begging you to stop running and accept your fate. Your heart pounded as fast as the speed of light and you were on the verge of falling over.

You knew you couldn't stop now. If you did, you would have just ruptured the muscles of your legs for no reason. "I don't like you escaping from my clutches!" Dave mocked you while he slowly caught up from behind.

You ran down the staircase, but you accidentally fell over. Shit. You knew you screwed up real bad. You had time to get up and run the fuck out of there, but your aching legs retaliated and Dave caught you.

"Finally!" He shouted, the blood on his face dripping onto the floor with visible beads of sweat rolling down. "You took so long playing hide and seek I didn't know how much you wanted me to wait~"

You were too tired. The only reaction you let out was a pathetic cry while tears started to prick your eyes. He smiled more seeing your pained reaction. "I hope those are tears of joy.." he chuckled darkly while he pulled out what seemed to be a syringe and puncturing it into your shoulder. Immediately, you felt your head spun as you gave in to your fate, your head crashing into his shoulder as your body felt lighter and lighter.

"Sleep tight, darling~"