Chapter 7~

"My condolences." Zhan said and silence once again engulfed them, "If you don't mind, then can I ask how did he die?"

While there was no obvious change in Yibo's expression, Zhan noticed that his eyes were not smiling anymore. 

Yibo did not reply, but Zhan waited for some time, but before anyone could say something Cheng interrupted them, "today is the bachelor's party, so make sure you are ready." he then looked at Yibo and smiled, "You are invited as well."

Yibo smiled at him and nodded. After Cheng left, Zhan thought that Yibo might reply to him but he did not, and A-Ling came running to him, "Uncle Yibo, let's go see the cake."

Yibo smiled at him and picked him up before he looked at Zhan. "I will come back soon."

He said and went away with A-Ling.

Zhan sighed and went to his mother to help him when he reached there he saw his mother talking on the phone, "That's a pity that you cannot come, I was hoping to see you and Fay...Ala,s what we do."

May said as she  disconnected the call and kept the phone aside Zhan came beside her and sat down with a smile, "What happened, mom?"

May looked at him and smiled, "You know my friend Anna? Her husband  Fay fell sick suddenly and now she cannot attend the wedding." She sighed, "I wanted her to be here but no problem I will call her again at your wedding."

Zhan raised an eyebrow, "My wedding?"

May smiled and nodded, "yes, yours, it's very good that you bought Yibo over here, I mean I was worried that you would be single for life after Inaya but it's great that you have someone like Yibo.

He is smart and mature, knows how to handle situations, and even your father likes him, I also give you my permission, get married soon with him. People like his are hard to come by."

She said and Zhan just smiled at her before nodding, Zhan was surprised that he wasn't disgusted at first the mere thought of staying in the same room with Yibo was disgusting and gave him goosebumps.

But that was not the case, he wasn't really disgusted anymore, in fact, he thinks that Yibo is actually a nice guy, it's just his profession is a huge trouble for him and also the fact that he knows nothing about Yibo like absolutely nothing, other than the fact that he is allergic to prawns, loves sweets and was very closed to his deceased grandfather.

Moreover, there is also the fact that maybe all this kindness and gentleness was fake? a stunt to gain more customers and all.

All of this bugged Zhan a lot.

How can he ever be in a relationship with Yibo if he kpet on doubting and obvsiously Zhan will never say yes to be in an actual relationship with Yibo till he is an escort.

Yibo has to quit that.

Moreover, Zhan does not think that Yibo likes him enough to quit his job that pays him so well.

All of these thoughts really overwhelmed a lot, and his mind became muddled.

"Oh by the way,"  May spoke and Zhan looked at her again, "I was thinking to make prawns again,Yibo seemed to love them."

Zhan smiled and gently spoke, "Mom, Yibo does not like Prawns he is allergic to them, last time he ate prawns he got gastritis."

"What?" May spoke with a frown, "Why didn't he say anything back then?"

Zhan shrugged, "Because he said that you cooked especially for him how could he see no."

May sighed before she smiled gently and pinched Zhan's cheeks, "You really found a gem Zhan, make sure you marry him."