Chapter 9

The next day when Yibo woke up he had a terrible headache. It felt like his head was splitting into two.

He got up but as he tried to get up, he felt weird, he suddenly stopped when he notices that he was not wearing a shirt.

He suddenly got up and pulled the quilt to see that he was only wearing an underwear.

He suddenly jumped off the bed and stumbled a little due to the splitting headache and came in front of the mirror. He didn't see any marks or hickeys.

He sighed and sat back down on the bed. 

So nothing happened.

He looked down and was a little disappointed but was happy as well, because if something had happened then he would have forgotten and he wouldn't like that.

He saw the time it was seven in the morning and he was alone in the room, with this splitting headache and no recollection of the last night.

The door suddenly opened and Zhan walked in, but his step visible slowed down when he saw Yibo sitting on the bed with only underwear on, he gulped and coughed before saying, "Here." he gave a packet to Yibo who took it. He also noticed that his phone was also put on charging and he did not do that.

"What's this?"

"We didn't had painkillers so I went to buy them."

"So early?" Yibo spoke and Zhan nodded, "I knew taht you would have headache so that's why."

Yibo nodded and subconciously covered his legs with the quilt, "Um...my clothes?...did something happen?"

Zhan quickly spoke, "No, absolutely not, nothing happened, um...you actually took off all your clothes because last night you puked in the washroom and then accidentally opened the shower and got all wet. That's why... and don't worry I have put your clothes into the laundry."

Yibo sighed and nodded before saying again, "Um...if I had said something bad last night then I am sorry."

Zhan looked at him and for a moment Yibo thought that Zhan looked disappointed but it was suddenly gone because Zhan turned around to leave, "You get fresh, I wil bring something to eat after take your meds."

Zhan said as he got out of the room, once he came out of the room, he shut the door and leaned against before realsing a breathe, "Gosh...why does he has such a good body." Zhan mumbeled and then smacked himself,  "Why am I thinking about his body anyways!"

He said before he went to the kitchen.

He was still recovering from the fact that he nearly kissed Yibo, he nearly kissed and escort! and for some reason his heart that has become so unpredictable was feeling disappointed because he wasn't able to kiss him!

Moreover why the hell was he cooking for Yibo when he could have asked the maid to do that!

Fuck! what's happening!

He sighed and closed the gas as he poured the coffee in a cup and put the pasta in a plate before going to his room, by the time he came to the room Yibo had already finished bathing and was dressed, "have your breakfast."

"Thank you." Yibo said, "But what about others?"

"All are sleeping." Zhan said.

"Then who cooked this? of course the maid always cooks for everyone together."

Zhan sighed, "Just stop asking questions why do you care who cooked it."

Yibo took a bite of his pasta before sighing, "Its soo good."

Zhan smiled porudly being unconciously praised made him happy.

But wait. Why was he happey and why was his stomach feeling butterflies! just after getting praise from Yibo.

"Who cooked it?" Yibo asked and Zhan who was in his thoughts simply asnwered without much thinking, "I made it."

Yibo stopped suddenly and looked at Zhan who was in his own thoughts.

He then resumed eating, while thinking, this man is handsome, tall, can cook as well, took care of him as well, had such a great family, but is a judemental prick!

Just by thinking that last quality Yibo's heart suffered a blow.

Why is life so unfair.

Zhan and Yibo both looked at each other and they gave each other a hesitant smile.

'Why is he an escort'

'Why is he a judemental prick!'

Both thought together before looking away.

After Yibo was done eating, Zhan took the utensils and Yibo suddenly spoke, "I can take them."

"No, take your medicines, I am going out anyway." he said and went out of the room.

Once he came put he put the utensils in the kitchen before going out and calling Haoxuan, who did no answer at first but after fifth call he asnwered in a very irritating voice, "If it's not end of the world then I am going to kill you for disturbing my sleep."

He said and Zhan spoke, "It's not an end of the world but my world has definitely been shooked."

"Why what happened?"

Zhan closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, "I think , I like someone."

Haoxuan opened his eyes, but they were still heavy, "Who is she or he?"

"You know him."

Haoxuan thought a little and used his brain before he suddenly got up, "Are you serious?"

"Uh-huh and we nearly kissed last night as well."

"WHAT!" Zhan removed the phone from his ear because of how loud Haoxuan spoke. While Haoxuan sat straight on his bed.

"Don't tell me that..." Haoxuan spoke, "That you are..."

While Zhan sighed and looked to the side only to see his brother standing there with his mouth agape and he spoke as well, "You are..."

"In love with the escort." the two voices said together.

Author's note: Hehehehehe