Chapter 23~

Yibo ran through the empty streets in the night, trying to control his anger, his sadness, and his longing for his grandpa.

He not only made his parents ashamed, he made Zhan think lowly of himself as well, just for today, but it was also for just one day why couldn't he keep it in?

Why did Zhan and his family have to show up today?

Just why today.

What he must be thinking? What his family must be? Thinking he really ruined everything. For everyone, all these years he was quiet, he hid his profession all these years, and then why did he burst out like that after quitting?

"AHHHH!!!" He screamed as he cannot handle this pain anymore, the pain of being a failure, the pain of losing his grandfather, the pain of losing Zhan without even getting the chance to have him.

The guilt of always, always messing up, ruining lives, not being able to control his emotions, of falling into a downward spiral was despair.

He was tired of not being perfect, of being fake, he was tired to of this unwanted life given by his parents and he hated them for it.

Yibo gradually started running but he bumped into someone and stumbled back, he ignored whoever it was and wanted to run away but his hand was grabbed again, "well, well look who it the feisty Yibo."

Joe said with a smirk as he grabbed Yibo's hand who struggled, "Let go!"

"Why are you in a hurry." he said and pulled Yibo towards himself, "enjoy some time with me as well..." he said, "I can make you forget everything," he said and kissed Yibo.

Yibo felt like a switch was turned off in his mind and rage, and utter rage consumed him as he pushed Joe and punched him and then kicked him on the stomach making him fall down and he sat on him brutally punching Joe over and over with the intention to kill.

"I AM DONE! I AM DONE DEALING WITH YOU, ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE STOP TELLING ME WHAT I WANT OR NOT, STOP BLAMING ME, STOP JUDGING ME STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!" Yibo yelled he was so lost in his thoughts that he lost control of himself.

"Yibo!" he heard someone calling his name but that didn't stop him until his waist was grabbed and he was pulled back his back collided with a hard chest and he was enclosed in strong arms refusing to let go of him.

"LET GO" He yelled but he was only held tighter till he got tired of struggling and slumped, "It's okay...everything is okay..." He heard a gentle soothing voice that only made him remember his grandfather even more.

Just like he used to say.

"It's alright, you are fine," Zhan said before he stood up and helped Yibo stand up as well before Yibo was hugged by A-Xiang, Zhan went to Joe, and thankfully he was breathing but was all bloody, he sat down beside him and said, "Stay away from him unless you want your life to be ruined." he said and went beside Yibo gently grabbing his hand and walking away.

~~~~~~

"I am sorry," Yibo said, "I ruined this day." he apologized to both Zhan and A-Xiang, "I said so many things...I..."

A-Xiang smiled, "it's okay it had to be said someday or the other....they needed to hear that and you needed to say it...they had to know how we felt."

Yibo then looked at Zhan, "I am sorry I...revealed my profession."

Zhan smiled and hugged him, so gently and yet so lovingly as if Yibo was his world, "It's okay... I am not mad."

Yibo looked at him, "Why did you say sorry to me that day? I should be the one saying that."