F O U R

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Ahmed's POV-
This morning has been hectic. It's my first day at university. I know you guys would be thinking if I'm nervous or not. Well, I'm not, because Alhamdulillah everything that He (SWT) had planned for me had been for better, so who am I to question Him (SWT) now?

Every morning after fajr prayer I have made a habit of reading the Qur'an because let's be honest if you are home you can somehow manage to make time for reading the Qur'an but if you are someone like me a university student or let's say a school student, a parent, or an employee, then you know very well that we don't get much time to read Qur'an. My situation was the same until last year, I started reading Qur'an after fajr prayer and Alhamdulillah my days have been never better. However, if I ever fail to read after fajr I make sure I read it when I get time like during l class break or before class, or before I sleep.

I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? Alright so my name is Ahmed, I'm 19, I love playing basketball, volleyball, table tennis, and badminton. Yeah, you guys would be thinking why he didn't add football and swimming, right? That's because I don't know how to swim, I know it's a bit funny but hey I tried to learn it so many times but I guess it's not my thing. And about football, I play but I'm not that great at it hence I don't like it. Stupid reason yea? I know.

Anyways, I went to university this morning took my schedule, and started reading Qur'an because I didn't get much time to read it this morning. Was busy getting ready for university and had to drop my sister too so had to leave home early.

As I was halfway through a juz' the door of the classroom opens and I was kind of surprised because there was so much time left and by so much I mean 45 mins left for class to start. A girl walked in, Masha Allah she was beautiful and I know I should have lowered my eyes straight away but I wanted to see if she was in the wrong room or something.

I didn't look at her for long, but from what I saw, she wore a black t-shirt with black jeans and a hoodie. She looked around 5'1, had brown hair, amber eyes (I have never seen anyone with this eye color, it intrigued me), high cheekbones, and pink lips. I doubt she was wearing any makeup except eyeliner and chapstick? That's what it's called I think (my sis was using it once and I randomly asked what she put on her face, it's why I knew what it was).

I looked down again and continued reading. I felt her gaze at me but I focused on finishing this juz'.

The door opened again and another girl came in, she asked me if I was in the same course and then introduced herself and her best friend.

'Ameera' I thought to myself pretty just like a princess ironically her name meant princess too. If we ever got close I was thinking to call her princess as a nickname. Anyways wish me luck guys, In Shaa Allah my first day goes well.

Chapter 4
Please vote and comment.
******
Assalamu Alaikum beautiful people! Am I the only one who fell in love with Ahmed's character? 😍 Let me know what you guys think of Ahmed🤪 Thank you for your votes and comments. It means a lot🥹♥️

 It means a lot🥹♥️