T H I R T E E N

‎    بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Warning: short chapter

Ameera's POV-
Here goes nothing...

"So why did you both do it?" "Aiden I can understand because he doesn't know my past but you, Nina! Why did you do it?" "I thought you were my sister" I asked her trying not to cry again but in end, my voice cracked.

"I...I didn't know how to tell you, heck I thought if I told you about it, what you would think of me and it was killing me so I thought maybe if you got to know Aiden a bit more then you would understand why I fell for him...I didn't want to hurt you Ameera, you have to trust me on this but I guess I ended up hurting you more by hiding it...I'm sorry I hurt you this much and if there is anything I could do to help you please let me know...please" Nina said sobbing. Aiden was trying to comfort her.

I felt bad for her because she had good intentions but the way she did it was not okay so I had to make her understand that first.

"Listen, Nina, I know your intention was never to hurt me but you have to understand that after knowing my past with friendships I never expected you to hide anything from me... especially not this big and I know Aiden well now...and I like him more but not for me...I think he is perfect for you and if you have told me before too I would have been happy for you both. You have to understand you're my sister and your happiness means a lot to me...a lot more than a silly crush" I wink at her and look at Aiden with an 'I'm sorry' look to which he chuckles. "We can be friends again, even best friends but it will be not the same friendship as before...I'm sorry but I trusted you a lot and you broke it so it's gonna take time for me to be okay and back to normal with you like before...but I want you to know that I'm not mad at you guys and I have forgiven you both"

Nina was crying and laughing at the same time. She hugged me tightly and kept repeating 'thank you''. Aiden look at me with a relieved face and gave a small smile which I returned back immediately.

Ahmed leaned near me and whispered "I'm proud of you best friend, you handled the situation really well" I beamed at him.

"Alright guys it's getting late we all should head back home" Ahmed got up and said.

Nina hugged me one last time before we parted our ways. After reaching home I prayed and thanked Allah (SWT) for guiding me. I thanked Him for giving me a friend like Ahmed. I thanked Him for giving me amazing parents and last but not least, I thanked Him for making me born as a Muslim.

That night, I slept with a smile on my face by thinking about Ahmed. In Shaa Allah I will get an understanding and supportive partner like him. Ameen!

Chapter 13
Please vote and comment.
******
We all should be grateful for whatever we are given by Him cause we never know someone might be crying to Him to get what we have and here we are being ungrateful😕
Finally they are back to being friends🥳

 ******We all should be grateful for whatever we are given by Him cause we never know someone might be crying to Him to get what we have and here we are being ungrateful😕Finally they are back to being friends🥳