34

"What the fuck are you doing here Jungkook?"

Seokjin had walked out of the room, moments ago and here you were confronting Jungkook, who really had no idea what he was doing at your door.

"I don't know.", Jungkook mumbled honestly, head down, fingers fumbling.

You were seeing red, "Oh really?, you said walking up to him, "Then get lost!", with that you slammed the door shut on his face so loudly, that you were sure it would have echoed throughout the entire corridor.

"Ridiculous", you huffed, "Out of all people, you are someone I don't wanna see at all. Is that too much to ask?", your tone heightened so if Jungkook was still there he could listen.

You laid on your bed again, thoughts reverting back to Seokjin. As you traced the birth mark on your chest gently, your aunt's words echoed in your mind.

"Though you don't believe in all this. I think this birth mark has some link to your past life."

You had laughed off that time, maybe now also you won't believe in such things but you couldn't shake it off completely either.

So you decided to ask Taehyung, maybe he could tell something about you or Seokjin.

~~~~

Next day you woke up with massive headache and a sore throat.

Great.

Yoongi and Ena had made plans to roam around the city but you decided to stay back because your aunt was arriving today. You knew your aunt and Namjoon were close and obviously he would invite her to the wedding and she would attend knowing that you were attending.

You weren't feeling well. But staying at your room wasn't something you'd like to do either. Just when you thought you could go to Taehyung and Seokjin, your phone dinged.

"Me & Taehyung are leaving for Seoul, just some work matters to handle. Hope we can be back by tonight or tomorrow morning latest."

Awesome.

Your phone rang, showing your aunt's ID.

"Hey aunt, when are you arriving?"

"Y/Nie it's raining cats and dogs here. I don't think it'll subside soon so I'll be leaving early morning tomorrow."

"That's fine. Be safe Aunt. See you tomorrow, bye."

Fantastic.

When evening rolled down and your headache stopped giving you hard time, you walked out of the room to take a stroll in the park attached to the lodge.

You could see children running, giggles bubbling out of them as they play with each other. You smiled softly.

The lights lit up as the surroundings turned darker. The park was now quieter with the children leaving and some people sitting here and there either talking or spending some me time probably.

You had left your phone at the room, deliberately and were not planning to go back to room anytime soon.

So you walked a bit more and sat on a bench, doing nothing, just staring into abyss.

Suddenly, you felt as if someone was watching you. Turning to side, you tensed up.

Namjoon & Jungkook were seated on the next bench, at some distance looking at you, gazes unwavering.