Chapter 4 «Mist»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
📌Part 4📌
------------------------------------------------

"This child's father is Jeon Jungkook? Ahh It's written here JEON JUNGKOOK". sShe nodded and left the cabin when you were done.

[📌Your POV]
He moved on very fast, got married to her and now they are having a child. I wish I was happy like him. He broke my heart and he is now living his best life.

Tears were coming out of your eyes when you heard the cabin door open. You looked up and saw Jimin standing there with his hand folded in his chest. "She was his wife, right?". You nodded. He sighed "He moved on very fast and here you are". You looked down.

You are trying very hard not to cry because you promised yourself not to cry over him. "Let's go, It's time to go home," he said. You nodded and stood up "You go first, I'm coming after I pick my things". "Can we go to dinner, we haven't been there in a while, also we can call Emily because it's been really long since we met". You nodded and he left.

[🦋In Restaurant🦋]
You are eating your dinner with your friends, they both are cracking jokes. You are tired but you didn't want to go home because you wanted to drink.

[📌After some time]
"Guys I am going, it's getting late,". Emily said. We both nodded and she left. "Y/N we also need to go, it's very late", you nod and after he pays the bill you both left.

[🥀Next day🥀]
You get up, freshen yourself and make your breakfast. After that you do some of your business and leave for your work.

[📌In the hospital]
You are checking patients but today you didn't have many patients so you were free after you were done with all your patients. You are heading to the cafeteria because you are feeling hungry. You were leaving your cabin when Jimin came, "Hey, can we go to the cafeteria together?". "Yeah sure, I'm also going there". You both left.

[📌In the cafeteria]
You guys were eating when you broke the silence "Jimin, i think you didn't have so many patients today". "It's not like that, i only check two day in one weeks so other days i'm just roaming around the hospital and attending some freshers and also giving lectures sometimes". "Woah, you also have a hectic schedule". "Not like yours". You chuckled.

✂Time skip✂
You are heading to your cabin when you meet some of your hospital's doctors. You greeted them and they also greeted you. "Hey Ms.Y/N" you turn to where the voice came from and it was your friend "Heyyy" "What are you doing?" "I'm good, how about you?". "I'm also good," you smiled.

"What are you doing here, Are you done with your patients?". "No, I have some patients left. I just came for a walk because I got some time before my other patients were coming," you make an "Ooo" face.

"You didn't have any?". "I also have to work in the evening shift in other buildings" "Ahh okay, I need to go. It's time for patients". "Bye". After she greeted goodbye you also started heading to your cabin.

[📌Jungkook's Pov]
"Daisy lets go, it's time for your appointment". "Yeah coming". She came after some time and we headed to the hospital.

[📌In the hospital]
We both headed to the doctor and we were waiting for her to come. We were talking about something when I heard her name. "I'm going to kook" I nodded. I saw her disappear from my sight. This hospital, these white coats, these doctors all remind me of Y/N. I'm really dumb, I cheated on her. Now I'm missing her.

A tear left down my left eye without knowing and I wiped it without getting noticed by anyone. I looked to my right and saw Jimin Hyung coming towards me. In these months, I didn't meet him either. I really wanted to go to him and ask about y/n but I can't. He is not going to tell me.

He noticed me and said "Hey Jungkook". "H-hey jimin hyung" I can't see in his eyes I didn't have energy. "Why are you here?" he asked in sterned voice. "I'm here with Daisy". "Is everything alright?" He asked without any emotion. "Yes. She is pregnant". He wasn't surprised by my words. "I see, you moved on very fast. It means you didn't care about y/n feelings for a freaking 3 years". My head just hung low.

"Hey kook". I saw Daisy approaching us "What happened?". I asked her about being worried about her. "Reports are normal but-" "But what daisy" "I have Diabetes so when we are going to have Delivery they are going to use the operation". "What?". "It's not a big deal they are just going to use operation therapy in delivery because of Diabetes". Jimin said. We both nodded.

He was about to leave when Daisy called him "Jimin" "What?" "When I came here, I was attended to by a different doctor. I want to meet her, please can you check who she is?". "Why do you want to meet her"? He asked in confusion. I'm also confused. "Because she gave good advice, her advice really helped me with my pain and I want to know other exercises from her, perhaps do you know her?" "Daisy in this hospital I didn't know how many female doctors there are here, I don't know who she is" after that he left. "Why are you so eager to meeting her"

"I don't know kook but she feels familiar to me" jungkook sighed. We were about to leave when Daisy ran to her doctor. I also followed her "Umm, can I ask you something?" "Yeah go on" she smiled. "Do you know who attended me before this". She was stunned by my question. "Of course you know about her, she is replaced by you on that day"

"She- she doesn't work here" "Okay just tell me her name and where she often stayed in the hospital". She stayed silent. "I don't know who she is. I have to go. My patients are waiting". "Please tell me". She again stayed silent. "Daisy let's go, she doesn't know about her, why are you forcing her?" I told her but she refused and started staring at her . Suddenly daisy spoke "Ohh there is she kook"

[🦋TO BE CONTINUED🦋