Chapter 14 «Her only one»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife🦋
Second season 📌Part 9📌
----------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry guys, I hid this from you, Hannah isn't my real daughter". You said. "What are you saying, Y/n?". Taehyung questioned. "Let's go first, I'll explain everything at home". You said glancing at Jimin.

At home

You'll are at home after coming from the police station. Sitting on the couch, silence stretched in the room with awkward tension. No one spoke up, avoiding eye contact mostly. The kids were sleeping in next room. Jungkook and Daisy sitting in front of you while Tae and Emily are sitting on another couch. Jimin sitting beside you.

"You want to explain or should i do it?". . Jimin whispered, softly caressing your hand. You shook your head and took a deep breath before speaking, "Hannah isn't my real daughter. I adopted her. When I left Korea, it wasn't because of Jungkook, it was because my parents got into an accident. Their car crashed into another car." You stopped for a second before continuing.

"My dad passed away from the incident. My mother sustained critical injuries. When I found out, I left the country without thinking of about anyone. Reaching the hospital i got to know mother was in ICU and she's out of danger. But it'll take time to recover."

"When I asked about other car they said unfortunately the couple didn't survived due to critically hit on fetal points but there's a little girl who survived, she was in critical condition. She needs surgery as soon as possible but surgery was big and they didn't' had anyone's permission to do it. The police didn't find anyone related to her. So I signed up for that surgery. I don't know why I did that but I want to save her."

"After surgery, I went to meet her. The surgery was successful and the results are positive. No one came to see her for 1 month. We tried everything to reach her relatives. She was a toddler with injuries and i don't want her go to an orphanage. So I decided to adopt her. She doesn't know anything about this. I want to tell her but not now. After that, she started living with me and as time passed she only called me mommy. I became her mother figure. I never thought of becoming a mother figure to her. I just want to give her the life she deserves."

"So this is where I started my journey with her. Now she's my everything. I love her as my real child. She saved me. She gets the love she deserves and I get the love I want. I told everything to Jimin and he came to meet us. As she spent her time with him, She became attached to him. She started calling him father in the end after seeing our relationship even though it was nothing serious. That's what she looks like to her. And I couldn't stop it. She looks so happy with him. She needs a father figure and I can't think of anything so I just let it happen like it's going."

"I'm really glad I met her. I lost someone special to me, my father but I found someone whom I cherished the most. She's the one who helped me move on from jungkook. Just because of her, I stopped thinking about him. She helped me in my hard times." You said letting out a shaky breath in the end.

"Y/n". Emily while hugging you. "Why didn't you tell us anything? I'm sure, we can also give you something". She said caressing your back. "This happened in no time, Sorry".

Jungkook POV
I heard her story. She didn't leave this country because of me. It's because of her parents. While I'm having fun, she was struggling with her life. I left her when she needed me the most. I can't even apologise to her. I don't deserve her apology. Even though she already forgives me. It's not going to change anything. "This is why I made a decision". I heard her saying this.

"I want to say this to Jimin". You looked at Jimin. You can clearly say he is as confused as everyone. "Jimin, thank you for everything, what you've done for it beyond the line. You were there for me when I was at my lowest". Tears form in your eyes. "I don't know if it's right to say to you, you might think, I'm just saying this because you helped me but I realized that it's not because of help."

"I'm not in love with you at first but I fell in love when I started living with you. I fell in love with everything you said. How you never disappoint me. I wanted to say I love you jimin. I know I'm late. You loved me from the start but never said anything because of my happiness. But now I'm saying this to you because I'm in love with you. I'm going to respect your opinion because I don't know if you moved on or not". You said locking your eyes with him.

You don't know if he's in love with you or not. You just want to express your feelings to him. To let him know you have feelings for him. He is staring at you in silence which is killing you. Silence is filled in the room. "It's okay, you don't have to answer. I got my answer. I know you moved-". You get cut by a hug. He hugged you. "I didn't move on, I still love you the way I loved you from the start." He said while hugging you tightly. You are hugging him back.

Jungkook POV
I know this is going to happen. Jimin is the only one who loves her the most. I can't love her like this. After all these years, he still loves her like that. I'm not sad. I'm happy about it. That she is going to live with a person who loves her and can do anything for her.

Jimin POV
I'm as shocked as everyone. Heart beating faster than before. I never think of her saying this. I thought I was going to lose her now. Maybe she is going back to the US. Is this what you get for waiting for the right moment? Tears were coming down from my eyes.

After some days
"So guys we are going to announce something to all of you". Jimin said while smiling. While everyone is staring at both of you because you called them randomly to come over at 11 p.m. "Tell us, I have to sleep". The said while yawning. "So Me and Jimin are going to marry". You said while smiling brightly. "WHAT?". Tae and Emily screamed at the same time. "Oh my god yes, let's marry at the same time". Emily said while jumping around.

I'm very happy guys, you don't know anything. Yes. My ship came true". Emily said, still jumping.

After 2 years
You were happily married to Jimin. You were now the mother of two children. Hannah and baby boy (Noah). Your life is going smoothly. Jungkook and Daisy still came from time to time because of Damian and Hannah's friendship. Taehyung and Emily were also expecting a baby soon.

[The End🦋]

❤️ {ATTENTION} ❤️

GOOD DAY EVERYONE, WELL BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON ANYTHING, I'M HERE TO CLEAR OUT YOUR MISUNDERSTANDINGS, YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPS BUT IT'S FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T READ LOWERCASE LETTERS, OK?

LET'S START WITH POINTS:-

1 - I NEVER SUPPORTED CHEATERS (JUNGKOOK) IN THE WHOLE STORY, DID I SAY THAT JUNGKOOK IS THE MAIN LEAD SO HE MUST GET HIS ENDING WITH Y/N EVEN IF HE CHEATED, DID I?

2 - FOR PEOPLE SAYING THAT HE DIDN'T GET HIS KARMA, WELL HE DID IF YOU NOTICED. WHERE Y/N AND JIMIN ARE LIVING THEIR HAPPIEST LIFE WITH THEIR DAUGHTER, JUNGKOOK IS STUCK WITH DAISY (A LITERAL CHEATER WHO FORCED HERSELF ON HIM WHILE HE WAS DRUNK AND HAD A BABY) IT WAS ALSO JUNGKOOK'S FAULT THAT HE DIDN'T TELL Y/N.

3 - THEY ARE NOT FRIENDS IN THE END, THE LINE "JUNGKOOK AND DAISY STILL CAME FROM TIME TO TIME BECAUSE OF DAMIAN AND HANNAH'S FRIENDSHIP" TELLS CLEARLY THAT THEY ONLY CAME BECAUSE OF DAMIAN AS HE STAYED OVER AT HANNAH'S PLACE TO PICK HIM, YET THEY NEVER SPOKE OR TALK TO EACH OTHER LIKE FRIENDS.

4 - AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SAY THAT DAISY FORCED HERSELF ON HIM, WELL SHE DID BUT A LOYAL ONE WOULD TELL THEIR OTHER SIGNIFICANT ONE ABOUT IT. YET HE DIDN'T AND WENT WITH DAISY'S PLAN TO SAVE THE NAME OF HIS COMPANY.

THANK YOU 💕 GUYS FOR GIVING THIS STORY SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT.
LOVE YOU ALL💜🔮

You can check my other story "Secret Love" ✨