Chapter 13 «Past»

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
Second season 📌Part 7📌
----------------------------------------------

"Is this all you are going to explain?" Jungkook said while glaring at her. "Before coming into a relationship with you, I was with him, I'm doing great with him. When one day I met Jungkook at a party he was drunk, he didn't know where he was but he's saying one name and it's y/n.

I was the first one who made a move on him. He refused and said that he has a wife. Even though he's drunk he knows he's married. So i said I'm his wife after that things went to quickly and we ended up having sex, after waking up next day i left from there without saying anything."

After 1 week I met him in the company where I started working, of course he didn't recognize me, I didn't think much about that incident. But when I see him with you, I start feeling jealous. The way he treats you and takes care of you, it's like it's my place so I decided to ruin it. One day I went to him and told about our night but he didn't believe it.

So I showed him our night photos and videos. Clearly I threatened him that I'm going to show these to your wife. I thought he wasn't going to agree to it so I said I'm going to make a deal between him and my father's company. After some time thinking he agreed with me and we got into a relationship.

After some time I got to know I was pregnant and it's his child. After getting with him I broke up with Ray, saying that he was just a waste of time. After you know everything." Tears come down your eyes continuously as you hold yourself.

"How low can you go, daisy? You ruined two lives just because you want to have fun." You said crying. "You ruined my whole life, just for fun. And you Jungkook, do you really think I'm not going to understand that thing but no you just want to profit your company and just agreed to it. You didn't even say no to her one time." You said. Jungkook is just sitting silently.

While Jimin is holding you. "You both are pathetic. Because of you my daughter got into your mess, listen if anything happens to my daughter I'm going to kill you both." You said while in anger. "Daisy, you know very well, what are you going to do? I don't care about what you both have,, but I want my son back, ''Jungkook said while not making any eye contact.

"J-jungkook, let both go, you take Damian from there and leave, I'm going to handle him. He wants me. Y/n if you want to go, you can but I'm not taking your responsibility". Daisy said while fiddling with her fingers. "I'm also going with her." Jimin said.

Taehyung pov
My whole body is aching. I don't know where I am. I only remember

Flashback
I'm waiting for Hannah in front of her school while talking on phone. After 15 minutes she came with her friend and it's a boy. "Hey Hannah," I said while waving my hand. She came running to me and hugged my leg. "I miss you oppa" "aww i miss you too my angel" "Oppa meet my friend, Damian" "Hi little boy" "yush" "okay Hannah we have to go okay your mama will be waiting to talk to you" i said while holding her little hand. She bid her bye to her friends.

When I'm about to go I saw some guys approach damian. I don't want to interfere in their matters but I don't feel right. They started dragging him even though he didn't want to go. "Let him go, sir, he clearly didn't want to go with you". I said as I approached them. "Don't interfere with this young man". They said while ignoring me.

So I snatched Damian's hand from them. "I said, let him go." "Huh, you want to fight us." "No," I said , holding their hands tight. I know this isn't going right. They both aren't safe with me. So I started walking. But then my head starts hurting and they hit me with a bat. And after that I don't know what happened. I feel conscious.

Present
In Front of me Damian and Hannah are sitting. I tried to free myself, but I'm tired. I can't move. My head is hurting like hell. "Oppa" Hannah said while crying. "It's okay,Hannah baby. Everything will be alright". I said while smiling at her. You can say clearly they both are Shivering in fear.

"Ohh so you wake up? I thought you were dead." "What do you want?" I said glaring at him. "You know you shouldn't get into someone's business, now this lovely girl is also getting into this." He said while smirking. "Let them go, they are childrens." I said while trying to free myself. "So what? I talked to both of their parents and it looks like this daughter's mother is very angry." He said while looking at his gun.

I can't do anything. I can't free myself. Their crying faces aren't leaving my head. They are just children. It must be traumatizing for them. Ahh if i didn't let my guard down we shouldn't be here. I'm pretty sure she is having a panic attack and crying. I hope she realizes that I'm not going to let him hurt them even if I have to put my life into it.

At home
You were sitting completely thinking about Hannah. Someone is sitting beside you and it's Jimin. "Y/n everything is going to be fine, i know this isn't easy but believe me I'm not going to let him do something to her." He said while holding your hand. "Jimin, I don't know how to say thank you to you. You never left my side no matter what. You did so much for me. And I didn't do anything for you." You said while holding your tears.

"It's okay y/n, I always want you to be happy no matter if you are with me or not. I can't think you're being sad. I'm sorry for not giving that much I want. But I'm here for you everytime no matter what." He said hugging you.

Jimin pov
It's hurting to see her crying. No matter how much I tried everything to make her happy there is always one problem that always arises. It's not that I'm not panicking about Hannah being kidnapped. I'm even panicking more about thinking if she's okay. She's my daughter even though she's not my real daughter, I still love her like my own daughter. I'm also eager like y/n to meet her.

Jungkook POV
I never thought that this day is going to come where I'm just thinking about my son. I don't care about daisy. I just want to meet him. I can't lose him. He is my everything. It's really hurting how i didn't even try to explain to y/n. I doubt her for a second for leaving me. But I did worse. My brain wasn't working at that time. I'm in deep thought when Jimin's phone starts ringing.

Jimin pov
My phone is ringing and it's Emily. Why is she calling me? Did something happen to her? I picked up the call without a second thought. "Hello Jimin, is Taehyung with you? He isn't picking up my calls. I don't know where he is. He said to me that he is going to pick Hannah but he hasn't come yet. Is he with you?." I can tell she is panicking.

"No, he isn't with me. Even he didn't come here nor did Hannah." I said. "What are you talking about?". "He didn't come back". "But he called me when he was at Hannah school and I heard them talking. But I heard that he's having an argument with someone, like he was saying "let him go" after that he cut the call." Emily said."

"What? That means they also took taehyung with them?" I said while being shocked. "What?" Emily said. "Emily, why don't you come to my place? I'm going to explain to you everything." After hearing that she cut the call means she is probably on her way to come here.

Your pov
"What happened chim?" You said. "Emily, talk to taehyung last time". He said while holding eye contact. "She's coming here." You nodded and went to sit.

After 30 minutes
"Jimin what happened?" Emily came rushing and panicking. "First sit down and then I'm going to explain to you." She sat. I explain everything to her. She cried hearing that. While y/n is comforting her.

We were all sitting silently with no one talking when Jungkook and Daisy came.
"Let's go". They said while making a move outside.

[🦋To be continued 🦋]