Chapter 7 ๑Accident๑

🦋 When you found that he is cheating on you - Jungkook @heichowife 🦋
Second season 📌Part 1📌
------------------------------------------------

Sitting in hospital room. How life changed? It's completely changed in these years. I never thought that this life is waiting for you.

Still trying to do good even though I'm tired from everything. My attention came back when i heard someone calling my name and it's my mother.

"Y/N are you okay? What are you thinking about this deeply? I called you 15 times?"  A women in her 50s, sitting on hospital bed with drips connected in her vein. She was half wrapped in bandages.

"Nothing just about work". I replied. "Y/N stop stressing yourself, it's been 3 years. You mostly stayed silent and barely talk, I'm worried about your health especially mental health, you are a charming and mood lifter girl but now you  stayed silent and busy in your work"

"It's because i love my work so much and I'm healthy mom, and also I'm okay" you said smiling. "Promise?" "Promise".

When i left Seoul it's not because of Jungkook, it's because my parents got into an accident and i left without thinking about anything. I just wanted to meet my parents.

My parents' car got crushed in someone's car. My father died on that scene. It broke you even though he didn't know about what happened to me. What jungkook did? He's my best friend. I share everything with my dad. I told that incident about your mom, she wanted to talk to Jungkook but i stopped her.  There's nothing left to talk.

Standing on the hospital rooftop when my phone rings and it's Jimin. A smiled appeared on my face as i saw his name popped up in my phone screen.

"Hello chim". "Y/nie, how are you?". "I'm fine". "What about your mother?". "She is good now, her health is good now". "Good" . "So when are you coming back from there?". "After 1 month when mom is going to discharge".  "Did you arrange everything".  "Yeah thank you". "It's okay". "Can i talk to her?". "She's sleeping now".  "Let me talk to her when she wakes up".  " Okay".  I said smiling. "Okay y/nie let's talk later my break time is over, take care". He hangs up the phone.

✨After 1 month ✨
You are standing at Incheon airport as you wait for Jimin to pick you up.

🌸Jungkook POV🌸
That day was the last I saw Y/N. After that day I never talked about her. It's like she vanished in the air. I even asked Jimin about her. He refused to tell me. "Appa I want ice cream".

This is my son, whom y/n saved. He didn't even know about what I did in the past and how she still saved him and his mother. "Yeah sure, just wait a Lil bit till this traffic light changes". "Okay". He said in a very cute way. I let out a giggled. As I'm waiting for traffic light changes, people are crossing the road when I notice someone. It's Jimin hyung but he is with someone. I can't see their faces.

As i get clear view its--

"..Y/N"

{ TO BE CONTINUED}