CUTE GAMING

You were sitting besides Jungkook when Taehyung got up to bring snacks for you all

When he came back he casually sat besides you.
Now you were in between Jungkook and Taehyung
An extremely awkward position for you remembering what happened in the car today you were a bit shy and embaressed to face Taehyung.

Soon you guys started playing and engulfed in the game.
You won the first two matches

Jk-Woahh Y/n you're such a great player.

Y/n-Thanks hehe!!

Taehyung-Who taught you to play these games huh? You are too good girl!!

Y/n-Ahh!!! Me and Yeonjun used to play lots of games together and I used to win from him too.
He's the bestest. You guys know he had taught me almost all kind of games

Jk-All kind of games that means outdoor too??

Y/n-Yeahh!!

(You said proudly)
Taehyung-Oh!

Taehyung felt uneasy when you mentioned about Yeonjun. He felt a different feeling arousing in his heart "maybe jealousy."
He didn't liked when you talked about him so happily.

Taehyung-What say about one-on-one game Y/n huh?

Y/n-Why not!

Taehyung-Then let's play three rounds.

Y/n-Okayy.

Taehyung-If I won you have to grant me a wish.
(He smirked)

Y/n-Same goes for you then.

Taehyung-Then let's start.

You and Tae started playing the game while Jungkook dozed off in between. Taehyung won the first round while you glared at him.
Then next round was won by you. Now both of your scores were equal.

You both were playing the third round in which you were leading.
Taehyung thought that he will loose so he thought of a plan and smirked.

He scooted closer to you to which you didn't paid any attention.
But his next step made your eyes go wide and heartbeats uneven!!

"Ready to lose kitten" he whispered in your ear and then softly kissed your earlobe making you curl up your toes at the sensations.

You were baffled at his actions he took the chance and won at the game.