MENDING

Without having any other option, you guys went inside the house.
You were angry at Taehyung for lying about you are his wife.

Halmoni- Come let me show you the guest room.

Taehyung- Yes please!

Halmoni- I hope you liked it.

Y/n- It's pretty.

Halmoni- You guys get fresh and till then I will prepare Lunch for us hmm.

Y/n- Let me help you then!

Halmoni- Oh no dear you guys look tired. Anyways Lunch is not a big deal. 

Taehyung- Thankyou so much halmoni.

As soon as Halmoni left you realized the room has only one double bed and a table and two chairs.

You turned towards Taehyung as you were very angry about his lie.

Y/n- Yah Kim Taehyung!!! Why did you lied to her that we're married huh??

Taehyung- Take it easy Y/n. You're overreacting. Beside what if she didn't let us stay because we were not married.

Y/n- We have to share the same room because of your freaking lie.

Taehyung- At least I'm not a stranger. You should be grateful that we don't have to spend the day in the car or roaming around but you're shouting like a maniac.

Y/n- You are calling me a maniac. You brainless freak.

Taehyung- Really!! In this room only one person is brainless and that's you.

Y/n- Jerk!

Taehyung- I'm going to get freshen up you can go after me.

Meanwhile,

Sana- Jimin do you think Taehyung's plan will work.

Jimin- Surely!

Sana- I hope so!

Jimin- Well I'm sure Y/n will forgive him after all no one can resist Kim Taehyung's charms.

Sana- Now don't speak much. My Bestie is no less.

Jimin- Your bestie is my friend too.

Sana-Whatever!! But she is my bestie.

Jimin- Ya Ya!!!

Taehyung had already freshened up and now here you were in the bathroom to change.

Y/n's Pov

As much as I want to forget him and move on his actions are making it harder for me and now, we have to share the same room too.

Aghhhhh!!!!!!! What will I do??
Whatever I will deal with this situation later. First let me feed something to my poor stomach.

Taehyung- You ready!! Now let's go I'm hungry.

Y/n- Yeah.

Halmoni- How's is it Children??

Taehyung-Delicious.

Y/n- He is right. The food is very tasty

Halmoni- I'm glad you both liked it. Well when did you guys got married!