HAPPINESS

After few days,

These days have been very amazing for you. Since you confessed Taehyung became more clingy than before.

All your friends were happy for you especially Jennie, but Tzuyu was maintaing distance from you all. She wasn't acting like before.

You thought maybe Taehyung's rejection hurted her that's why. You planned to talk to her since she's always been a good friend to you and you didn't wanted to loose her.

As soon as you reached college you ran straight into Taehyung's arms like a baby. He immediately embraced you back pecking your hairs.

Y/n- Good Morning Tae!! ( You said parting away from the hug)

Taehyung- Morning kitten. You sound so cheerful today hmm.

Y/n- Because I'm very excited and super happy .

Taehyung- And why is my baby so excited?? ( He asked pinching your nose)

Y/n- Oppa is coming back today also since his internship is over now he won't have to go back.

Taehyung- That's a really good news!! Let's go to pick him up then. So when is he coming?

Y/n- Yah Tae I haven't told him about you. I don't know what will be his reaction. He is going to interrogate you really hard.

Taehyung- Hey why are you making me scared. But he knows me as well just not as your boyfriend.

Y/n- Really Mr.kim is scared of my brother. Woah!!

Taehyung- Don't tease me now. Let's tell Jennie about this she'll be very happy.

Y/n- Not now, let's give her a surprise when he comes back. Since Oppa also likes her I'll ask him to confess to her. Let's plan a date for them.

Taehyung- Okay my kitten, but wait we haven't gone to a date as well. What about us?

Y/n- You're the dumb one you didn't asked me out on a date.

Taehyung- How can you call me dumb you little.

Y/n- Cause you are now I'll get going I have a class Bye. (You said and ran away.)

Taehyung- What about my morning kiss Yahhh Byun Y/n you can't do this.

( He shouted you halted your steps and turned toward him showing your tongue and went away) Whatever I'll take my kiss anyways.

Y/n- Tzuyu I wanted to talk to you.

Tzuyu- I-I'm busy ri-

Y/n- Please,

Tzuyu- Okay!

Y/n- I know how you must be feeling. It's hard, you must have loved Taehyung for long.

Tzuyu- ( Sadly chuckled) I've loved him for almost 2 years now but he saw me only as a friend.

Y/n- I know my words can't comfort you or take away your pain but please don't feel sad over it.

Tzuyu- It's not easy Y/n. You know when he rejected me I felt so vulnerable. I always hoped that he'll love me back but everything turned opposite.

Y/n- You know Tzuyu you're very strong, kind and a amazing person. I'm sure you will get someone who'll love you more than anything in the world.

Tzuyu- I don't feel I can love someone as much as I loved him.

Y/n- You are saying this because you're still not over it. Try moving on Tzuyu and you will surely find someone better.