ALWAYS YOU

You fluttered your eyes when the rays of light fell upon your face. You scrunched your nose as your sleep was disturbed. You finally opened your eyes and cooed looking at the view in front of you. Taehyung was sleeping soundly having a small pout on his face while his hands were wrapped around you securely. Your face automatically painted with a beautiful smile looking at him.

You slowly raised your hand and placed it on his cheek and slowly caressed it admiring him.

He opened his eyes feeling something on his cheeks. He looked at you are caressing his cheeks he held your hand that was on his cheek and kissed it.

Taehyung- You're looking so pretty. I want to wake up like this every morning with you beside me.

Y/n- You know what.

Taehyung- What

Y/n- Same goes with me.

Taehyung- I love you.

Y/n- I love you more.

Taehyung- Nah I love you more, more than you do.

Y/n- Yah whatever

Taehyung- My kitten.

Y/n- My Alien.

Taehyung- Do I look like an Alien to you huh? I'm one the most handsome man you'll ever see.

Y/n- No matter how handsome you are. You'll still be my Alien.

Taehyung- Yah you brat.

You just laughed at him and ran away while he was chasing you. Your both giggles and laughter filled his room. Enjoying your time like this with him is truly a blessing.

Time skips {1 year},

It was the exam season; everyone was busy with studies preparing for the exams. You'll will be completing your bachelors. This time you and Taehyung barely got time to spend with each other. Fortunately, your exams went well and now this was your last year at this college.

Here you guys were at Jungkook's house since he held a small get together for you all as exams were finally over.

Sana- Finally I was so stressed because of exams.

Y/n- Yeah! I know we all did well.

Jimin- Pfft!! It's you who did well. I'm still scared about the results.

Jennie- Who told you to lurk around your girlfriend 24/7 now bear.

Jungkook- Jimin Hyung you know my exams went better than you.

Taehyung- Mine too. So now we just have to wait for Jimin to fail.

Jimin- Yah my exams didn't go that bad that I'll fail.