Chapter 5 (Denial)

Y/N POV

"You can't stop falling for me, can you?"

"I AM NOT FALLING FOR HIM! I AM NOT FALLING FOR HIM! I AM NOT FALLING FOR HIM! AAAAHHHHHH!!" I started screaming into my pillow.

I sighed and laid down on my bed. After what happened I couldn't think of anything else. The line kept on repeating in my head.

'So frustrating'

I again sighed and turned to my right but then I saw something. I noticed a small black cone on the other bed. I stood up and went near it.
"What the heck is this" I mumbled and poked it.

"TA-DA!!" A little girl jumped out of the bed making me startle.

'She is so cute. Wait- was she here the entire time? Who is she?'

"My name is Anya. Yes, I was here the entire time" she introduced herself.

'Did she just read my mind?'

"Yes, I did" she chuckled.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Kaizo.
"Oh there you are. I told you not to go anywhere" He said to the little girl.
"Sorry" she apologized.

"Anyways, Y/N meet Anya. She is your roommate for now" He said making me confuse.
"Isn't this Academy just for teenagers? She literally looks like a 6 years old" I replied.

"Anya is 5 years old!" She exclaimed.

"She is here just for few days. She'll learn the basics and then leave. Till then can you take care of her?" He asked and I nodded.
"Sure! I used to babysit my cousins so its not a big deal" I replied.

"I'm counting on you" He said and gently patted my head making me blush a little.

"Are you both going to kiss now?" Anya asked making both of us startle. Kaizo fake coughed and left.

...

"I am Y/N and I have a powersphere named Lightbot. I like to simp over fictional characters. Now, tell me about yourself" I said and she nodded.

"Anya love peanuts but not carrots. I love Bondman too. I also have a big fluffy dog named Bond and he can see future"

"Your dog can see future?" I asked in astonishment.
"Yea but only few glimpses. One time I saved my father from dying with the help of Bond." She replied.

"Thats awsome. But why exactly are you here?" I asked.
"Many bad people are after me. And because I am small they can defeat me easily. Thats why I'll learn the basic here so I can fight them. And when I'll become a teenager just like you, I'll come back here" she replied.

'She is so smart'

"Wait here" I said to her and stood up. I took out a packet of peanuts from my drawer and handed it to her.
"Here, peanuts for you"

"PEANUTS!" She exclaimed and thanked me.
She stuffed a handful of peanuts in her mouth and started chewing it like a chipmunk making me chuckle.

'She is so adorable'

...

"I am hungry" Anya whined.
"You just ate a whole packet of peanuts" I replied.
"Please~" she gave me those irresistible puppy eyes making me sigh in defeat.

I took Anya to the cafeteria and she ordered alot of food for herself. I just ordered a burger and 3 donuts for myself (1 Carrotcake, 1 plain, 1 chocolate).
'Its good that everything is free in this Academy'

I took the tray of food in my hand and started looking for an empty place to sit.
"Here!" Anya pointed at the empty seats in the corner and we both sat there.

I started eating the burger while thinking about everything.

'What exactly are my powers? Where tf is Boboiboy? Is Anya reading my mind rn? Did she read my mind that time when I was thinking about what Kaizo said?'

"Hey, mind if I take 1 plain donut all the donuts are finished?" Someone asked from behind making me come out of my thoughts.
I turned around and saw the guy earlier.

"You're Tsukasa right?" I asked.
"No, I am Amane his twin. Can I please take that plain donut? I really love them" he requested making me sigh.

'I should really give it to him. Besides I already have 2 more'

"Sure" I said and handed him the plain donut.
"Thank you so much" he bowed a little and left.

'Amane is cute'

"BUT KAIZO IS HOT! I SHIP YOU TWO!" Anya exclaimed grabbing most of the people's attention.

I quickly covered her mouth and apologised.
"Anya, you can't say things like that. Specially in public and we both don't like each other" I said to her.

"Hey, mind if I take 1 Carrotcake donut? All donuts are finished" again someone asked from behind but this time I knew who it was. I could recognise his voice.
I sighed and nodded.

'I still have 1 left tho. So, I guess its fine'

"Here, Fang" I handed him the Carrotcake donut and he left after thanking me.

'I swear to god- I'll not give this last donut to anyone else'

"Hey-"
"FU*K OFF!"

"Now now whats with this bad behaviour. You're dying to get punished, aren't you?" Kaizo whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

---------------×---------------------×------------------

Sir I-

Anyways, thanks for reading. Do vote if you liked it.