Chapter 17 (Lost)

Y/N POV

"Are these good?" I asked Kaizo showing him the weird fruits in my hand.

He checked each one of them and nodded.

"We should head back its already late" He said and I nodded.

"So, do you know the way back?" I asked.
"Wait, you didn't bring a map with you?" He asked.

"No, I thought you were going to bring it" I replied.
"Y/N are you retarded or something?!" He shouted.

"Don't be an ass it wasn't entirely my fault you could've brought it too" I replied.
"You know what? you're right. I shouldn't have relied on you thinking that she is smart enough to atleast bring a map."

"Are you gonna waste your time blaming me or you wanna try finding the way out?" I asked annoyingly.

Meanwhile

"Come on Fang do it faster" y/n said annoyingly, the young girl was getting very bored.

"I can't do any faster. How about you carry all these woods while I whine like you" Fang said sarcastically.

"Do you want a smack?" y/n asked.
"I mean it depends on the place I am getting it" he replied.

"Eww Fang, why are you so dirty?" y/n asked.
"I am not!" He replied.

"Guys!!!" Boboiboy came out of nowhere and started huffing heavily.
"What happened?" Yaya asked.

"Have you heard?" Boboiboy asked.
"Heard what?" Ying asked.
"That Kaizo and Y/N are lost" Boboiboy replied.

"Dude that's the whole chapter is about, them getting lost in the woods" Gopal said while rolling his eyes.
"Seesh Gopal, you aren't suppose to break the 4th wall" Ying shouted and flicked his forehead.

"It's not my fault. This author bitch made me say it" Gopal replied.

"I told them not to do anything dirty but they never listen" Fang said.
"Quit it Fang, They aren't doing whatever you're thinking" y/n replied.

"Who knows" Fang shrugged his shoulder.

"We have to help them" Ramenman came out of nowhere.
"I can't let him be alone with my precious Y/N" He said making everyone just roll their eyes.

"Your precious Y/N? Dude she doesn't even look at you" y/n said annoyingly.

She doesn't want herself in other dimension to end up with a clown like him.

"She will. No one can resist my charms. I am the most handsome man in this entire universe blah blah" Ramenman kept on blabbering while others decided to look for them and left him alone.

"Ying Yaya, you go search that area." Boboiboy said and pointed at the right.
"Okay!" They replied and went to search for them.

"Fang and y/n, on the left" Boboiboy said.
"Got it!"

"Let's go Gopal, we'll check the area ahead"
"Lets go!"

●●●

"I can't believe I am stuck with you here. And there is no internet here!" I whined.
"Why do you even need internet?" Kaizo asked.

"To stream Talk the Talk. I have my priorities okay!" I replied.

"I am trying to contact Pang but the connection is very poor" He said.
"Great!" I sighed.

Suddenly a boy appeared out of nowhere making me startle.

"What the-"

"Oh look, I found you both" He said happily.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh hi we've never met actually. My name is Tyler. I can read minds and teleport" He introduced himself.

(I really hope you guys know him. He is not even from an anime. He was once my crush)

"Cool! You can take us back?" I asked.
"Sure I can. Come near me" he said and both of us came near him.

And in an instant we were in some kind of tent.

"Thanks Tyler. Wait a sec didn't you have blue hair a second ago, how is it blonde now?" I asked and he just chuckled.

"See you later!" He exclaimed and ran out of there.

"Tyler is a nice kid" I said and got out from the tent too.

"Oh so Tyler brought you back huh, good for you" Commander Kokochi said.

"Y/N!!!" I heard someone shouting my name. I turned around and my eyes widened.

"What the-" Before Ramenman could pounce on me Kaizo used his powers and threw him away.

"Why is he like this" I sighed.

"Where is Fang? And the rest?" Kaizo asked PapaZola.
"Students of Justice went to search for you but they haven't returned yet" He replied.

"We should inform them that we've returned here safely" I said and tried to contact them.

"Oh no, something is wrong!"

A/N- well hey, My next update will be on 10th October maybe. I still have my mid term exams so yeah.

Thanks for reading do vote if you liked it.