BBB Fanfics

Helllooooooooo~
Yup this is your simp author and today I'll suggest you some wonderful Boboiboy fanfictions (completed ones)

There you go~

1. Heartstrings by typicalmasochist

I read it a year ago and it's literally perfect the story line is amazing too!

2. Under the moon together by XxBeteNoire_21xX

I also read it like a year ago and I just loved it.

3. Monster in me by Rose_Skythe

It has like 60+ actual chapters and it's so much worth it!!

4. Forgive me by NicoleAlcantara760

Probably the only fanfic with actual smuts in it. I was genuinely shocked by the smuts but I swear to god the book is so so so good!! The storyline and characters are so on point!

5. Sunrise & Sunset by mar_iyum_e

A cute fanfic I would say. Made me giggle and kick my feet like a little child.

6. Love on first spark by pantamine

This book was my canon event! This book was my reason to start writing fanfictions and now I am blessed with my 24/7 horny readers.

Ok so that's it by the way can you help me find a Boboiboy fanfic which I read a year ago but I can't find it anymore.

So the storyline was like this,

Y/N was a humanoid alien and Adudu was his uncle. She came to Earth to help Adudu but she and Boboiboy fell in love so Adudu kicked her out and called her a traitor.

Damn I really wanna read it I still don't know how that story ended. So do let me know if you know this book.