Chapter 6:

The slow rhythmic beat of my heart soon quickened extremely as his mouth molded into mine. Electricity shot up and down my body, sending waves and waves of pure passion and feelings, no detection of a sexual appetite at all. Shivers were sent up my spine as his chilling hands reached my burning hot face, cooling it down immediately at the touch.

Our kiss could have lasted for what felt like forever, but I soon pulled away, my breathing slightly uneven by all the excitement. My eyes glanced down at our bodies so closely together, while my arms continued to wrap around his neck. I felt his hands creep up along my arm, removing them from his body and setting them in my lap, holding them gently. His thumbs rubbed the backs of my hands, and whispered without looking me in the eyes, "I'm sorry. I, uh, I don't.."

"Andy Biersack, lost with words?" I mocked quietly, making him smile.

"I don't.. I mean.." He let out a long sigh, a smile still planted on his face. "I'm sorry, I just, I've never felt that way before. I mean, it was-"

"Amazing." I finished his sentence, meeting his eyes. He nodded. I laughed softly, while adding, "Well it honestly was an amazing fi- Oh no!" I yelled as my backpack slipped off the end table, tumbling to the ground. Andy let out a chuckle, joining me in laughter, as I tilted my head back with a groan. I heard as my papers and books crashed and crinkled on the ground, and I mentally cursed as I glared at him.

"Woah!" He said smiling, "This isn't my fault."

I rolled my eyes and swung my legs over the couch but stopped as he placed his hand on my knee. Andy stood up with ease in his tight black skinny jeans, and I shook my head smiling. "I don't even understand," I said, watching him bend down and pick up my things, "I can barely walk in skinny jeans without being uncomfortable, how can you stand up, bend down, do whatever in them?"

He chuckled, saying, "Well I mean, I've got some gazelle legs so I mean-"

Andy stopped talking mid-sentence, his face completely stoned. I leaned over the couch in confusion, eyeing him carefully. "Andy?" I asked, "Andy? What's up?" There was no response but both of our steady breathing in the silent house, and worry soon took over. I sat up from the couch and bent down next to him, sitting on my knees. "Andy? Andy what-"

"Why do you have this." He asked sternly, no emotion in his face.

"Have what?" I asked quietly in confusion.

"This." He spat out, shoving a book into my chest. I looked down to find my Fallen Angels book I had checked out of the library a few days ago. "I, uh, checked it out not too long ago," I muttered, "for our project in religion."

"Just for the project?"

"Well," I rolled my eyes and sighed, "I don't know, also my personal interest?"

At that I noticed his jaw clench tightly. I examined him up and down and found his entire body to be completely tense. His fists were closed tightly, and his chest was held out in anger. I looked into his eyes and gasped quietly, for they were a shade darker than his normal mesmerizing blue. This shade was completely different, almost black in fact. It sent shivers down my spine.

"You have an interest in these things?" He spat out in anger.

"Things?" I shot back. "They're not things."

"You're right," He muttered, "They're monsters."

I watched as he stood up, tossing my stuff on the couch. He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair, pacing slowly back and forth. I heard him mutter something to himself, and stood up, trying to understand him. "Andy, what's wrong? You're so tense right now. I mean, we don't have-"