Chapter 16:

"Gah!" I screamed loudly, turning my head as I jumped out of the seat.

"Shut up!" Savanah hissed, glaring at me.

"You know I hate horror movies," I snapped back, curling into a ball.

Savanah laughed quietly and returned to the movie like the others. I leaned over the seat and noticed Alyssa and Monica covering both of their eyes, shrieking at every loud noise that was sounded. I shook my head, smiling, and turned back to the movie. I cringed at the sight of the demon possessing the young child and shut my eyes tightly, turning away once more.

My body loosened as I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, and I opened it to meet his blue eyes that even shown in the darkest theater. I smiled and snuggled into him, my head resting in his arm as we both watched the movie.

"Don't worry," He whispered, "I'll hold you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, and whispered, "I'll be right back."

Andy looked down and I shook the empty bucket of popcorn and smiled. Andy sighed and removed his arm, allowing me to go, and added, "Come back soon."

I smiled and nodded, standing up. I slipped past Andy and walked down the steps out into the hallway, where I was greeted with very bright lights. I covered my eyes and groaned softly as I slowly adjusted my eyes to the light before walking fully into the hall. I turned the corner and approached the front counter, looking over the woman chomping on her gum while waiting behind the register.

"Hello," Her voice was monotone, "How may I help you? What would ya like?"

"Uh," I looked at the screen, "just a refill please."

She glanced down at my bucket and rolled her eyes, turning and screaming,

"One medium popcorn! Make it snappy boys I don't have all day now."

I stood in silence, tapping my fingers on the cold countertop as I waited for my popcorn. I checked my phone and sighed in relief; only thirty more minutes of this scary movie. I watched as a sophmore from my school appeared from the back and slid my popcorn down the counter. I nodded a thank you and turned to leave but my body soon froze as I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

"Uh uh," His gruff voice spoke, "you're coming with me sweet cheeks. Let's go."

The smell of stale cigars and sweat filled my nostrils, and my eyes widened. I remember him. He was the one who chained me and threw me off of the bridge.

I swallowed hard and nodded, and dragged my feet as he dragged me over to the emergency exit doors. The man pushed me into the door, where I tumbled and fell to the outside ground and scooted myself back up against a dumpster, my body trembling.

"W-Who are y-you.." I stuttered.

I watched as the man stood next to another buff man, both their hands placed in front of them, ready to fight in case. I heard a bottle roll on the ground and I turned my head and let out a loud gasp. I watched him stroll out of the darkness, a smirk on his face.

"Hello Madison," Elliot said slyly.

"Elliot." I snapped back.

"How's the movie?"

"I don't know, I'm stuck with you." I glared at him, folding my arms over my chest.

"Aw, you'd rather be with me, a good guy." Elliot said, a smile on his face. "Right?"

"Yeah, a good guy, like Andy."

I jumped as he boomed with laughter, followed by the two men laughing as well. I gave him yet another death glare and he shook his head. "How are you so blind, Madison? You're a smart girl! Andy is the villain here, not me. He's a bad guy-"