chapter 4

After a refreshing Nap , I freshened up a little. In that medical store of mine I found some body wipes ,so I replaced my shower with it and smeared some perfume in my hands to smell nice. After that I went in Miss Bingley's room and saw her comfortably sleeping.

So I insisted Elizabeth to join us in the hall. Since Jane was sleeping she readily joined me. I know exactly what's going on outside. Louisa making some cloths , Mr Darcy writing letter to his sister , my brother just sitting with Mr Hurts .

Elizabeth went directly for the library, what should I do ? I just can't simply stand and admire Mr Darcy's handwriting. Caroline has many friends and if I know correctly one is a fashion expert , her brother is doing businesses for years they are also new money like us.

If I write her a letter than probably I can get my hands on some sample dresses and well start work from here. Not a bad idea. Paper and pen must be in the library. I walked past Mr Darcy took whatever I need , I hope I can write steadily with this brush pen sort of thing.

I walked near a table far from others and sat down to write. Hope my handwriting doesn't go ashtray...how to start ? Should I write dear or Darling? well lets go for dear.

I started to write trying to remember Caroline's writing style. Hope I am doing it right. Its such a hard work...I am exhausted and I just wrote one line . I am pathetic. I dont even know classic words...hope she doesn't freak out after reading my modern words.

" I never knew but you write uncommonly fast. " that classic line made me jump in surprise. Mr Darcy standing by my side. Well I should be the one saying him the dialogue but he said it....did I messed up the story? I am so sorry Jane...please don't be mad at me.

" Mr Darcy you scared me....its not right to scare people who are engaged in some work. " I told him folding my letter, not allowing him even to peek.

" I am sorry.." he said sitting by my side " I just saw you sitting alone writing something and I got curious about the content of the writing so I came over...is it a letter? " he asked me. Its not good for him to get curious about me....FL should get more attention not me.

" Its for my friend...a letter full of unnecessary gossip and enquires...their is nothing to interest you Mr Darcy. " I told him, I will finish the letter at night.

" Its rule with me that a person who can write long letters can't write ill. " he said and another classic line gone. But thats all right.

" Than its high time you change your rule Mr Darcy...important letters are usually very short, subjective...but long letters usually contains gossips, controversies and sometimes ill words cause its casual letter not official....so my letter may have ill words...you never know. " I tried to sound evil to him.

" Whats the matter with you Caroline ? why so salty? Did my words offended you? " he asked, why is he so concerned ? I want to be his friend but will not break the classic couple....jane Austen will kill me.

" You seems uncommonly interested in me...what happened? lost interest from those fine eyes ? " I asked him and he laughed. I being true Caroline is funny to him...great.

" Finally Caroline is back...I thought she was gone with the wind you know. " he said in his teasing tone. Someone teasing me...wow.

" You missed my teasing that much Mr Darcy? " I asked him and he laughed in response. " The room is very silent without you...come lets have a jolly conversation...if your done with that." He said.

" Now I wonder whats so important thing that you want to discuss Mr Darcy that you want my attention? " I asked him. He kept his composer and told " Nothing specific.....just little things. " he said but I dont want to be close to him. Lets play real Caroline for a while.

" My back...it hurts from sitting for that long. lizzy....will you be dear and walk with me in the room...you will feel refreshing. " I told and as per written...she agreed. She walked near me...I took her arm and together we walked around the room. Must say after that writting struggle its fun just to walk around.

" Are you looking for a judge to see who walks the fine? " asked Mr Darcy trying to make fun. " I wish but their oh my poor dear! their is no one capable enough to understand our grace....not worthy. " I told and I saw with corner of my eyes Elizabeth laughed her heart out.

" Leave it darcy...you cant argue with them...too good with their words. " Said charles laughing with Darcy. " So you want to say all the woman ..including Jane are argumentive? we fight more, give unnecessary twist to words...do you? " I asked him hitting his spot part of his heat. Elizabeth looked at him and he had nothing to say. Poor guy...should help him.

" Of course I am joking....I know you would never think like that..." I told charles and he signed in relief. " As for us we dont need any compliment to feel beautifull or Graceful....we know we are so thanks for you idea but we dont need it. " I told Mr darcy.

I again resumed my walking with Miss Elizabeth. " For some reasons I like you more than I thought I would. " Whispered Elizabeth in my ear. And I loved it but I guess I cant jump here...that wouldn't be lady like behavior.

" I judged you wrongly at our first meet...sorry for that. " She said and I love being here. " Dont be sorry I didnt do anything to be pleasing anyways...but now we can be friends." I told her. We may have missed the conversation on ' Accomplished woman....but still we did so well today. I don't know about tomorrow but today I am fine.