Chapter 7

We had a lovely time chatting about his sister and other stuff and afterward had a merry time. He eat my cakes and well didn't liked him much for that one. I never imagined I can have picnic with Mr Darcy....wish I was Elizabeth than I could have my forever but now I wish I could leave as soon as he gets married.

we after some talking returned home. I know my brother will take care of the guests but its rude not to be with them. And I may not try to ruin the main plot line....few changes I would like to do here which will be good for others.

I know those were the points which brought the main couple together but we will find other ways to make that happen. I have instructed the maids to make something delicious. Darcy went to have a chat with my brother.

My sister is sitting with both Bingley sisters and talking with them. well since all are busy than let me make something good for Mr Darcy today. Every time I read pride and prejudice I always imagined myself cooking something for my favourite couple and now I have time.

I know I can bring cake from the space which I have brought with me. I can just use box cake mixture to make the cake. But than it will not be fun.

I have learned Caroline knew how to bake and since I love cakes , lets bake something nice for them. And I have perfect reason for baking. I wore my apron , called Philip and told him to bring some Eggs, and some fresh strawberries from our fruit garden .

Our cook philip's mother is a kind woman , she hurriedly started to help me bake . " I need cream cheese , sour cream and eggs.....for my cake And you reminded Miss Bennet to have her ginner tea right ? " I asked her. " yes , madam I did. " she replied nicely.

Philip came back with eggs and I started baking. Since we are large in number and my sister's husband loves to eat I made it triple layered red velvet cheese cake. Philip stood in the kitchen admiring my cake. " You can have some only if you read what I gave you to read....now run. " I told and he went away.

" I am not dreaming...you're in the kitchen. " said charles getting in the kitchen. since dinner was ready I told philip's mother to leave the kitchen. " And the kitchen is still standing ...not burned to the ground...amazing. " said Mr Darcy joining my brother.

" what two gentleman are doing in the kitchen early in the evening ? " I asked charles, trying to say man don't work in kitchen in funny way. " Protecting the house from getting burned. " said Mr Darcy , well since when he became that friendly.

" Philip was writing alphabets in his little copy and when we asked why he wasn't playing he said Miss Bingley wouldn't give him any cake if he isn't obedient.....so we are here. " said charles. So they heard it from philip. " I wanted to see if he was telling the truth..after all you and baking are not good friends. " he added.

" As if you never saw me baking before. " I told him still decorating the cake. " Yes , I did but only on occasions.....am I to hear some good news ? Are you trying to hide something from me ? " he said pointing towards darcy.

" That was fast...your ability to detect situations has improved so much . " I told sarcastically , all her life caroline loved Mr Darcy and her brother has just noticed. Mr Darcy heard my reply and he laughed a little. And ...boy he looks more handsome while laughing. " No , thats not the reason....Miss bennet is getting better and thats why we are celebrating. " I told him and he immediately became happy.

" And I will mention that it was your idea to celebrate her recovery. You instructed me to bake her favourite cake to celebrate. " I told and his cheeks got more red than my red velvet cake. Mr Darcy took a strawberry and placed it next to charles face. " what are you doing ? " asked my brother. " Trying to see which one is more red....you or the strawberry. " said Mr Darcy.

Charles made a face and we both laughed together. " Mr Darcy leave my brother alone. Don't tease him. He isn't as red as strawberry...." I tried to hide my laughter while trying to show that I am defending my brother. " His face is as red as my velvet cake. " I told him. " yes...now I can see that. " said Mr Darcy and we both started laughing again.

" You both are teasing me ....really you guys are a pair of tease. " said charles. " who started it ?" I asked and he smiled while ruffling my hair. " Someone is getting naughty. well what's for dinner. " he asked trying to change the subject.

" chicken soup, vegetable soup , roasted meat , brussels sprouts , roasted potato , pudding and for desert cake. " I told them showing them all the dishes. " All things are ready to make the guests feel at home. Now accompany her...I am almost done here. " I told him pushing him out from the kitchen.

" Mr Darcy you just teased my brother about his new relationship...that means you are giving him your blessing ?" I asked him. " I am just trying not to be in bad terms with him. As for his love , well he will forget her and live happily in London. " he said looking outside as if he could see my brothers future from here.

" well we will see about that , and here my cake is ready . Its not that late , lets go and sit with others. " I said wiping my hands and placing the apron in the side table. " After you..." he said , such a gentleman I must say. I will see them eat and my dream will come true. As for talking with elizabeth I have to do it fast....before it gets too late.