3: The audition

Y/n's POV
~~~~~~
Y/N WAKE UP!! My mother yells from downstairs. My eyes shoot open "Today is the big day!" I said to myself. I quickly got dressed into something nice so I don't look like a complete mess and did my hair. The time was currently 6:30 and the audition started at 7:00. I also ate some pancakes for breakfast that morning that my mom made. I thanked her and she said "Good luck Y/n!" "Thanks mom!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs. The audition would be held on a zoom meeting so I opened my computer and joined the meeting right at 6:59 "Hello!" said the casting director. "You must be Y/n Evans auditioning for the part of Scarlett Evergreen? "Yes that's me!" I smiled. "Perfect! You may start when you are ready." I read the lines I had mesmerized from the audition script.

After I was finished the casting Director said "That was lovely Y/n wonderful job! We will send you an email if you do get the part we will make sure to keep contact with you!" He smiles. I then leave the zoom call and close my screen.

(*time skip* A few days later)

It
was a Sunday afternoon and I have just been FaceTiming Olivia for most of the day. Right now I was sitting in bed scrolling through TikTok. I hear a notification from my laptop so I open it up and read it....

Dear Y/n Evans
Congratulations! You have gotten the role of Scarlett Evergreen in the film
We all hope to see you tomorrow in our zoom call at 8:00 am to meet your cast mates! We will be filming in LA Your tickets for California are down below! Thanks you.

From, Shawn Levy and Casting crew

I scream I legit scream with joy my mom comes running up the stairs and yells "are you okay?!"
"I GOT THE PART!! I GOT IT!!" My mom comes straight over to me and gives me the tightest hug ever and say excitedly "Congrats!!" My older brother Daniel (Dan) and Ruby my older sister come in and Dan yells "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS SCREAMING ABOUT?!" I explain to both of them of how I decided to audition for a role because they didn't know yet and I told them I got it! "Really?!" Ruby said with a bright smile. "Yep!"
"That's amazing sis!" She came over and gave me a hug. "Aww my baby sister is gonna be a star!" Dan said in a girly sarcastic voice. We all laugh.

Later that night when we had dinner we told my dad cause he was at work when we found out earlier. He also congratulated me with hugs. I sat up in my room for a while and wondered who my cast mates will be? I guess I'll find out tomorrow! I still cant believe this is actually all happening. I forgot to tell Olivia she will freak out.

                                   Olivia 😂
Y/n: GUESS WHAT.
Olivia: WHAT?!
Y/n: I GOT THE PART!!!!
Olivia: AHHHH I KNEW YOU WOULD! Congrats y/n this is huge!
Y/n: I know!
Olivia: do you know who your filming with or where your filming?
Y/n: I have not idea who the rest of the cast is but I'll find out tomorrow. The filming location is LA!
Olivia: girl that's so cool.
Y/n: ikr.
Olivia: how long will filming be?
Y/n: Not sure yet. I'd say maybe a couple months?
Olivia: Awww I'll miss you at school.
Y/n: same 😭
Olivia: But my bestie is gonna be a CELEBRITY!
Y/n: Maybe!
Olivia: I'll see you later good night superstar.
Y/n: Ok, Good night!

I sigh and smile as I get ready for bed and think about how great this day has been I know it will just keep getting better.

How do you guys like this book so far?
Chapter 4 coming soon! (Walker will be put it the story soon be patient!! I know it's hard)

Ok also I can't reply to any comments which is weird anyways I do read comments btw
Thank you @s0phi31210! They was she first person to add my book to their reading list I appreciate you and hope enjoy the book (go check out the amazing book they have wrote!)
Bye loves. 💕