10.

29 August

Jungkook yarned getting up from the seat, finally the media conference is over and now he don't have to flash his million dollar fake smile for no reason. Adjusting his pant he was about to leave for the washroom but someone caught his arm from behind.

"You sometimes seems to forget where you actually are aren't you? Oh nowadays you prefer to spend your life like a boozer in clubs. It might be hard for you to behave like a decent human being."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his father's harsh words.

He's used his father's insults. His words doesn't affect him anymore.

He chuckled and looked at his father who was looking deadpan serious.

"Our family first of all dad. I'm too a part of this family and this company remember my so called father? And I did what you said, now what do you want more? Want me to die?" Jungkook smiled bitterly retrieving his arm from the older's hold.

Mr. Jeon smiled and gave a wave at the flashing cameras that were capturing their every move.

He suddenly took his son into his embrace to Jungkook's surprise.

"You're nothing without me remember that. You think you're doing a favour to me attending this organisation and all? No son you're doing favour to yourself by doing this. Without the surname 'Jeon' before your name you're nothing." the older whispered and and patted his back.

Jungkook just glared at him without uttering any word.

"Do as I say and one day you'll become like me."

With that he walks away.

Tears started forming on the younger's eyes as he kept staring at his father's diminishing figure.

"I'll never become like you."

___________

11:03pm

Jungkook stopped boxing when he heard a pop sound of notification on his phone.

Wiping sweat with towel he opened it.

From Jungkook POV

Savage Stripper (y/n):
Rise and shine ~

(Jungkook smiled seeing your message)

(Jungkook):
Am I seeing things or did
you actually messaged me

first? ໒(˵͡° ͜ʖ °͡˵)७

Savage Stripper (y/n):
Oh I accidentally messaged
you sarryy

Savage Stripper (y/n):
Actually I was studying
whole day and I'm feeling
like a retard right now cuz
I can't even remember what
I just studied a hour ago...lol
..idk

idk