19.

"What if I say yes,

Would be able to give me what I need?" Taehyung smirked towering over her body.

She narrowed her gaze, "excuse me ajusshi?"

His eyes became wider at her addressing him ajusshi, "Hyaa! Don't call me that I feel old and I am sure we don't have that much of age difference...Do we?"

Y/n internally smirked watching his annoyed face at her addressing him ajhussi.

"Looking at you feels like I'm talking to a vampire so we does have age difference--"

She gasped in her mind sentence when she felt cold finger touching her lips. She immidiately backed away from him.

She glared at him rubbing her lips vigorously in disgust.

"What was that!"

He smiled lowering his gaze, doomed by her cuteness.

'Now I can understand why he's obsessed with this girl' he thought.

"So I look like a vampire..... hm?" He asked taking few steps towards her narrowing the distance between them.

"You know what vampire does?"

"Suck blood." She responded casually.

He smirked leaning closer.

"Nah I don't prefer that."

He paused as his gaze went towards her luscious lips. She noticed it.

"You wanna know what I prefer the most?" He asked mischievously. Y/n stared at him in disbelief.

'This man is flirting with me? Seriously? Jungkook was less? so god decided to send another clown to traumatize me??' Y/n thought.

Taehyung swiftly snatched the phone from her hand making her off guard.

"My phone!!" She yelled trying to get her phone from his hold as he raised his hand holding the phone.

She gritted her teeth at his misbehaviour.

"Give me my phone back!"

He ignored her command and typed his number on her phone.

A sly smirk spread across his face as he called himself with her phone. Now he got her number too.

"Saved my number as TaeTae. I'll will message you at evening sweetheart."

She quickly snatched her phone from his hold and gave him a deathly glare.

"Wtf! Where's manners?!" He asked sarcastically.

"Do you want me to file complaint against you!? And moreover why do you think I would talk to a stranger?" She tried to pacify him.

"Aren't you doing that already?" He winked and started to walk past her.

He gave her a flying kiss before entering inside his car which she responded with showing a middle finger.

"Son of a bitch..."

He left the place as she kept staring at his diminishing car with a scrowl.

"Creep."

____________

Y/n's POV

7:21pm

I slumped my butt onto the bed and let out a long sigh. So many things happened to me for last few days. Feels like I'm some sort of main character in a movie but in reality ain't liking a bit of it.