5

The handsome guy extended his hand for jhope to shake .

Jhope hesitated for a second before taking his hand and shaking it "nice to meet you ....." Jhope trailed.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung but you can call me Tae or whatever" Tae replied with a smirk .

"Taehyung yeah ,.....hm come in come in" jhope said getting out of the door way to let the guy enter.

Tae had a big backpack with him , maybe it's his clothes or something.

Tae entered the house and imiditly found his way to the living room , throwing his bag beside the couch and throwing him self on the couch already making himself at home .

"So where is my aunt ? " Tae asked taking the remote and scrolling through the. channels.

"Oh she had to go to work she apologizes because she won't be able to be here for a couple of days." Jhope replied standing behind the couch tae was laying on .

"Oh that's cool , that's fine " Tae replied his face not showing any emotions.

"Well....hmm do you want to see our room" jhope said not really knowing what to say .

"Yeah sure ,there is nothing interesting on the tv anyway,do you have wifi here ?" Tae said getting off the couch and taking his backpack with him .

" Hmm yeah of course we do " jhope replied leading the way to there room

"Cool " Tae said giving jhope his phone to put in the password for the wifi .

"Also you said OUR room , don't you guys have a guest room or something" Tae said scrolling through his phone .

"Well we do but it's kind of messy and over the years we started using it as a storage room so we will have to share my room don't worry there are two beds" jhope replied finally reaching his room and opening the door letting Tae in .

"Ohh bigger than I thought, that's my bed right ?" Tae asked pointing at the clean bed near the window.

"Yeah it is " jhope replied as he watched the guy throw him self on the bed ,I think he dreams of flying.

"Well I will have to go ,I have to be giving a dance lesson in a couple of minutes.if you need me am in the basement"jhope said rubbing the back of his neck .

"You give dance  lessons ?" Tae asked amused