18

"me " Tae asked the young boy surprised.

" Yeah uncle seems nice " the young boy said smiling widely at Tae.

Well sometimes kids could be weird and bold . man I could never do that now or even as a child .

Jhope was amazed at the seen , first of all that boy was really brave and confident , second of all am sure the boy's mom won't be happy if she saw her son with two men one looking like be just came out of prison which in fact is true .

"Well honey you can come sit with us but does your mother know you're here" tae asked softly

"Well she told me to go play and make friends so I don't think she will mind " he said smiling shyly at tae .

" But you still have to tell her were you are ,you can go with uncle here and go talk to your mom how does that sound " tae said pointing towards jhope .

" Yeah " jhope agreed

" Okay let's go " the small boy said enthusiastically as he pulled jhope's bigger hand with his two little ones.

Jhope stood up from where he was sitting which in fact was still in taehyung's lap .

They walked for a little bit untile they were standing Infront of a young woman probably in her Early 20s just talking on the phone .

" Mommy my new friend wants to talk to you " the boy joyfully said to his mom .

That little boy was too excited about being friends with to grown ass men .

The woman asked the person she was talking to on the phone to hold on and looked at us .

" Yeah baby what's up ......" She trailed looking at jhope who just smiled shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck .

" This is my new friend and his boyfriend over there and he wanted to talk to you" the boy said .

Jhope just lagged for a second when hearing the word boyfriend but soon returned back to earth .

"Oh that's sweet honey , hi my name is Lily" the woman said as she extended her hand for jhope to shake.

" Jung Hoseok but I prefer jhope "jhope said smiling as he shook her hand .

" I just wanted to make sure you are aware of your son being with us , just so you won't worry when you see him with two men " jhope said softly .

" Oh thanks for letting me know , I would have freaked out to be honest ,I know my son is super extroverted and loves talking to people so yeah but .......do you mind if I ask for a favor"the woman smiled at jhope .

" Yeah of course" .

" Well do you mind if you keep an eye on Zack for a bit while I run real quick to do something and come ,it won't be long I promise and here this is my number,you can call me if you need to leave and I haven't came yet " lily said handing jhope a slip of paper with her number written on it .

"Okay no problem,we are staying for a bit so yeah that will be fine " jhope replied.

" Well I have to go now Zack ,be a good boy okay "

"Okay mommy" . The boy giving her a wide smile that showed of his white teeth ,now that's a kid who listens to his parents when they say go brush your teeth.

" Thanks so much again Mr jhope" she smiled before excusing her self and leaving while jhope took the little boy and walked back to tae .

I just wanted to clarify that this story will probably be maximum 25 chapters,just in case things seem a little rushed ,keep in mind that for example most of the scenes have like days or weeks in between meaning that all this didn't happen in a week or two . The goal of this story was to be short and have short chapters,so I hope y'all are okay with that 💜